• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Primos...

Started by Hidehunter, February 26, 2009, 09:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hidehunter

I have a 250 yrd predator light from Primos that I like very well (just started night hunting so its the only one I've tried).  My brother in law has one just like mine.  He lost the cable and the switch that goes from the battery to the light.  I contacted Primos and told them I would like to purchase a new cable and switch from them.  Their response was for me not to worry about it they would send me one free of charge.   :shck:  Amazed me from a big company like Primos.  I do not own alot of Primos equipment but I do think very highly of them now.  Excellent Customer Service. :yoyo:
Denver                                           

FinsnFur

Wow, that was pretty good of them.
Makes me wonder what the outcome would have been if you told them your lens was cracked.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

waynec308

Always good to see when a company acts that way....shows they really do care and understand the value of a little good will.

Years ago when I owned a small sporting goods shop a customer had a problem with some Remmington shells. I offered to give him his money back but he didn't want it back......I told him he might try writing to Remington and explain the problem he encounter.....he did and they sent him something half a dozed boxes of shells and thanked him for bringing it to their attention....shows they are more interested in keeping customers for life and not just a sale today...
Love to hunt...it's my R & R...even if all I get is a walk in the woods.

Climb Paws staff member