• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

First REAL cold snap

Started by slagmaker, October 11, 2006, 08:20:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slagmaker

Looks like my area has a freeze warning goin on for the next day or so. Man that will slow down the grassphoppers and bugs and the yotes and foxes should eat pretty good for a day or so.

Also means I better get me some LP in the tank, it's empty :shrug:
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

keekee

Same here! Its going to be cold here the rest of the week! :highclap:

Brent

fuzz624

Yes the cold weather has finally arrived.It has been a long wait but it is worth every minute.Now if the coyotes will cooperate a little it will make for a great season. :highclap:Good luck and enjoy the weather guys.

horndog

It has also hit hear.27 deg. this morning when i left the house to come to work  :eyebrow: :biggrin:
LIVE TO HUNT YHE YELLOW DOG

bigben

headin out this weekend after the front pushs through.  can't wait for tommarow night.  headin to northern pa.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

slagmaker

The wind is howling and the temp is already starting to go down her in Southeast IN. as of 2:00 PM my time

Lighterknot

dang, I sure hope yall send some of it down this way.  Last Saturday the low was 50 and that felt awesome compared to the weather this week so far.
Chad

slagmaker

We just had some massive rain move over us. Got about a half in in 20 minutes. Temp got a lot colder to. dropped about 15 degrees in that 20 minutes.

Lighterknot

I just looked on the weather, and it is supposed to cool off here as well, but nothing like yall are gonna see.  It is 81 here right now, and supposed to get down to 53 by tonight and down to 42 by Friday morning...nothing like a 40 degree temp swing in 2 days.
Chad

Bopeye

Friday morning will be 32 degrees here. Finally some frost!!!!  :highclap: :highclap:

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

slagmaker

With a good killing frosnt comes persimmions and paw paws. MMMMMMHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMM I cant wait to make some persimmion pudding.. :biggrin:

slagmaker

FROST!! Shoot we got snow this morning. Nothing on the ground but for about 20 minutes you couldn't see a half mile. Man is the wind blowing right now. It is 40 outside have no idea what the windchill is. Supposed ot get colder tongiht. Hope the keresone holds out. :whew:

Lighterknot

now that is one sight i truly miss...snow!!!  being stationed in Nebraska for 3 years and Maine for 2 years I guess I kind of took it for granted.
Chad