Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

JohnP

Got all done with the testing, I was probed, bent , twisted, peed in a dozen different tubes, enough blood drawn to start my own blood bank and then the doc said "we are going downstairs to do the nuclear medicine lab"  That's when I started to worry NUCLEAR LAB.  They shot some stuff into my veins that I think eventually works it's way into your brain then they take pictures of it.  It appears that I have had a series of mini strokes and some other stuff going on that they haven't figured out yet.  Bottom line - no travel until they figure things out, did say that there is the possibility of early onset Alzheimer and a major stroke.   So the LBL is out for this year, BUT you guys can all come out here and we can shoot ............. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

riverboss

Johnp sorry you got bad news I wish it was better!  I wish we could all come and shoot with you I have never met you but feel you are a friend.
Thank you for your service that you have done for our country I feel it cost you much.  Hang in there we will post story's and pics from lbl and i m sure your name will come up in conversation over the fire pit.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C HD using Tapatalk

coyote101

Sorry you won't be able to make it to LBL Mr. JohnP, but your health is more important than getting together with a bunch of knuckleheads.  :sad: I will be praying that all turns out well with your health. Have a Merry Christmas.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Dale

John... sorry to hear about the mini's, hope things work out for the best... I'll keep you in my prayers... you and Marge have a Merry Christmas...
when you step out of the truck you become part of the food chain...

FinsnFur

That blows :huh:
If I was closer, I'd be hanging out with ya shooting stuff everyday. You'd get sick of me and tell me to go home.  :eyebrownod:
Hang in there Pal...you have one helluva support group here :wink:

I found this on one of the Mayo Clinics sites
"During a nuclear stress test, doctors insert a radioactive dye called a tracer into a vein, usually in your hand or arm. Several different tracers may be used. The dye travels through your blood vessels to your heart. Imaging scans detect the radioactive dye and use it to develop images of your heart muscle. The scans show how well the blood flow is to your heart and can detect if you've had a heart attack."
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Orion

Anyone interested in 2016 LBL Calls?  I have made one from different wood for the last few years.  Will see if I can post a pic in the next few days.

Doug
ORION Calls?
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

slagmaker

Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

coyote101

Quote from: Orion on January 06, 2016, 08:12:20 PM
Anyone interested in 2016 LBL Calls? 
Doug
ORION Calls?

I'll take one Doug.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

riverboss

I want one.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C HD using Tapatalk

linemansteve

I would like one also  Steve
No signature required,my hand shake or my word is good enough.
Saw a women texting while driving and it really pissed me OFF, so I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her.

Carolina Coyote

Mr. John, Do you think you are having problems with your Heart? I had the Nuclear Stress Test on a Wednesday and had a Heart attack on Friday, the Day they did the surgery a letter came in the mail at my home that said the Stress test  and EKG showed my heart  was good no Problems just keep doing what I was doing. Not trying to scare you or anything but like my Family Doctor told me the EKG and Stress Test " Does not Predict" and does not tell if you had a heart attack, The way they determined I had a heart attack was by Blood Test and one enzyme was elevated the night I went to the ER had it not been for that they would have sent me back home, the next morning they did another blood test and the one enzyme was still elevated so they decided to do a Cather and the Cather showed the arteries in my Heart was almost stopped up They backed out with the Cather and did the quadruple bypass the next day. If you are experiencing any short winded, blurred  vision , extreme exhausting. they need to check further, I know 3 people that died from Heart Attack with no prior knowledge that what their problem was, one my Brother who died at 40 years old. Good luck and hope they find what is your problem. cc

CCP

John hope all goes well and keep us posted.

As it looks I should be at LBL and have rented a cabin. Cant believe I missed last year only one I missed since it began cant let that ever happen again. I will have to double up on the lies and 1up stories to make up for last year..
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FinsnFur

Quote from: CCP on January 07, 2016, 06:11:21 PM

I will have to double up on the lies and 1up stories to make up for last year..

Ewww boyeee :laf: :doh2:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

slagmaker

What kind of cobbler you want this year Rich?
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Orion

Here is a pic of the 2016 LBL call.  Looks like there is enough interest so I will start a new post so it will be easier to track who wants a call.  They will be $23 each with no shipping if I can send them to someone who is going to the hunt.

Thanks - Doug
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

coyote101

Quote from: Orion on January 07, 2016, 09:09:17 PM
They will be $23 each with no shipping if I can send them to someone who is going to the hunt.

Thanks - Doug

I'll be glad to take them Doug.

Pat
NRA Life Member

M.DarianBarr

are there any cabins left?

JohnP

It's not a heart problem, it's a nerve and brain problem - no jokes!!! caused by Agent Orange.  I spent forty-two months in Vietnam in areas where Agent Orange  was used almost daily.  The Nuclear testing was done on my brain not my heart.  I do appreciate everyone's concern but as the saying goes "it is what it is".  I have no intention of checking out but if I do I have lived my life exactly as I have wanted.   
When they come for mine they better bring theirs