• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Cabin B1 [Roundman's cabin]

Started by studabaka, January 15, 2007, 09:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

studabaka

Thought it would be good to start a post so we could coordinate some stuff. I'm not sure what all the list should include, but here are someof the things I plan on bringing......

Small webber charcoal grill and a bag of charcoal
Venison - I'll pack a few steaks and some speedies [marinated kabobs] - first come first served till gone  :readthis:
Coffee maker, coffee, and water jug [I go black so if you use cream or sugar you may want to pack them]
Crock Pot
Crock pot load - need to figure this out, but stuff to load on sat or sun morning so we got something hot when we get back in
cooler - drinks[mostly water/soda], fruit, snacks, etc. open for others....good till gone.
Alarm clock - early bird and all that
Camp chair - just got the one
multi plug & extension cord

What I don't have is an electric heater, but think Topdawg may have this covered.

Anyway, this is a start. Please add as you see fit..... Others, please feel free to offer suggestions of things we should consider having.
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

FinsnFur

Heck the way I'm seeing it, you keep the list going and current, so we know what WE"LL have after we raid your cabin....and WERE good to go next door.  :yoyo:

:laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

studabaka

Well in that case.... any special requests? :biggrin:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

FinsnFur

Your too willing  :confused:, I guess we'll find a different one to raid.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

studabaka

:laf: Both my parents were teachers [PHd, Masters in pscology, yada, yada, yada]. Point is they had this knack/approach to when I suggested something they weren't keen on. Rather than try and pull me in the direction they preferred, they would do the opposite and say something like 'so tell me more about this and help me understand how you expect it will work, or what will happen, etc. Drove me nuts.  :madd: Dad used to say 'you get farther swimming with the tide then against it'.
:wo:
Geez.....now i'm like them..... how the heck did that happen  :shrug:

FinsnFur

Yea that worked too. If I had read any further up there I feared you were going to ASK ME TO raid the place.

Figure I better walk away from this one.  :innocentwhistle:

I'm really looking forward to this. I think were all in for a pretty good time.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

topdawg

I will be bringing
a heater or two
a cooler with some pops
a few camp chairs
going to try to make some bar BQ pork to bring Fri night
i also will be bring some whole hog sausage...good stuff :eyebrow:
can bring some fire wood if anyone thinks we need any
   That is all i can think of right no,,will probably add more later
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

DirtyDog

I have a bunch of deer steaks. My family will only eat the roast and burger (don't ask  :shrug:). I can also bring some roast and veggies for the crock pot one day. I will see what else I can think of.  :wo:

Joe

Roundman

Besides the cooler full of drinks and snacks....Deer chops,green beans, charcoal, paper plates, paper towels, camp stove, heater, ect. Don't forget the hot hands, they are great to put in the bottom of the sleeping bag. I may not kill anything but I'm dang sure gonna eat. :biggrin: