• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Had to share this.

Started by pitw, August 21, 2009, 05:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

Night before last the phone rang [ring] and I answered it with everyone in the house listening as usual.  It's a guy looking for a Mrs Shirtliffe[Wifes name before me] and I being me made it a bit tough for him.  He was persistent though and finally got around to the gist of his problem.  Seems his daughter[18] has been talking to Tevis{[20] my step son} and she had told her dad she wanted to take the bus out here to meat him :shck:.  This guy stated that he didn't like the idea and that he wanted Tevis to quit calling his daughter.  To which I replied, "Mister this in no way shape or form has anything to do with me, BUT you can keep your chains on your kid and see if she don't break free someday and never return.  You obviously forgot what it was like to be young and carefree or were such an ass that you can't stand the thought of your daughter being like you.  Further more if your daughter came out to stay in my house there would be no hanky spanky here at home cause I have a rule about that, that goes there will be no one making babys under this roof unless I being master of the house is involved.  By the way is she cute"?  He said in a rather strangled tone,"You son of a bitch", click.  Well the wife is  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I mean she is getting serious wet pants from this one.  Tevis is wild :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: and calls me a bunch of names that are unprintable and even thought seriously about taking a poke.  I went off to my tent and had a good nights sleep.  Went spraying early and didn't get home until supper time.  My green Nissan is sitting where I park just absolutely gleaming in the evening sun and I get in to move it and it's been armoral'd all over and looking good :shck:.  What the hey I'm thinking as Tevis walks up to me and I get ready for battle as he sticks his hand out for a shake and then a hug and lastly a big THANK YOU.  Seems said girl had phoned him this morning saying that her dad had mysteriously changed his mind and said she could come with the one stipulation that she had to stay away from the crazy old man. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I say what I think not think what I say.

golfertrout

Hawks Feather

I think the guy met his match.

Jerry

Bills Custom Calls

That is funny right there  :roflmao:

I can remember when my daughters were in their teens
I know I put some fear in some boys eyes
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

pitw

Quote from: Bills Custom Calls on August 21, 2009, 05:28:22 PM

Didn't work on you though eh. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

Tevis got lucky, and I dont mean that way :nono:

Things could have gotten real upside from there if the girls father wasnt able to decipher that phone conversation like he did. yeah it took him a bit but he figured it out. :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

alscalls

He prolly just did not want to have to drive that far to retrieve her after she run off and left....knowing the crazy one would be on full alert anyway.   :laf: :laf: :laf:
:laf: :laf: :laf:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Bills Custom Calls

Quote from: pitw on August 21, 2009, 05:35:40 PM
Quote from: Bills Custom Calls on August 21, 2009, 05:28:22 PM

Didn't work on you though eh. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

No Barry Chris and I were already shacked up when I met her parents
Her mom didn't care much for me then and 25 years later she just tolerates me  :roflmao:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Bopeye

That's funny.  :roflmao:

My in-laws still hate my guts, but who the heck can blame 'em.  :shrug: :sneer:

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

KySongDog

When my daughter brings a guy over, I tell them "If you make my daughter cry, I will make you cry."    

My daughter hates that but I like things up front.