• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

If ya haven't heard of this case please take note.

Started by Roundman, August 23, 2009, 05:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roundman

Two years ago a local Knoxville couple were carjacked, kidnapped, raped, and killed. The names of the young couple were Shannon Christian and Christopher Newsome. Do a search of the names and you will find out the terrible and disgusting crimes these two had to endure.  :argh:

I feel so sorry for the families of these victims. They have had to listen to one of  pigs talk about raping the girl, beating the young man, and killing both of them. The father of the girl sets in the court room with a huge  powder keg of rage inside him. I want so bad for that man to get his hands on the crack head killer/rapist.

Remind your family how fast things can happen. One minute you can be outside your house talking to a friend and the next minute you could be forced into a car at gun point.

MI VHNTR

I wonder where those POS al sharpton and jessie jackass are on this one. After all, it IS a racially motivated killing. Where's the outrage?
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

Bopeye

I've been watching that case on channel 10 Mike. Nothing but thugs. Killing them would be too nice. I say torture and then kill them.  :readthis:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

coyotehunter_1

I don't think of it in black or white, I feel those ...... that murdered the couple are animals of the lowest form.  Words can not even start to describe what I feel should be done to them.  :argh:

But I figure they will be locked up for a few years and then set free to do it again.  :madd:   
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

FinsnFur

Quote from: wikipedia.org...medical examiner Mileusnic-Polchan testified. Christian suffered horrific injuries to her vagina, anus and mouth. She was not only raped but savaged with "an object," possibly a broken chair leg, the doctor testified. She was beaten in the head. Some type of chemical was poured down her throat, and her body, including her bleeding and battered genital area, likely scrubbed with the same solution - all while Christian was alive, the forensic expert said. She was then "hog-tied," with curtains and strips of bedding, her face covered tightly with a small trash bag and her body stashed inside five large trash bags before being placed inside a large trash can and covered with sheets. Christian died slowly, suffocating, the medical examiner said

I cant even imagine what the families are going through.
I dont think there's punishment enough to bring justice. I say a public hanging is in order here.

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

That story makes me sick to my stomach.   There are ways to get to them.  Find out where they are incarcerated.   Too bad Brushy Mountain closed.  That would be a good place for them.

vvarmitr

I'm for stoning.

I bet by the turn out the liberals would find out the majority of Americans don't think of that as a cruel & unusual punishment!

weedwalker

What they did was so bad, that maybe the inmates will take care of them for us when they get there. There's some crimes that don't even fly in prison.

bushmaster

:argh: :argh: :argh: I HATE THEM!!!!!!!  This is outrageous that scum like them even get a trial.  Drag them through the streets and skin them alive!!!!
"Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it." -PSALM 34--14

Integrity of character and clarity of thought are vital to quality of life.

Roundman

Quote from: Bopeye on August 23, 2009, 10:02:11 PM
I've been watching that case on channel 10 Mike. Nothing but thugs. Killing them would be too nice. I say torture and then kill them.  :readthis:
\I watched it too Bop, it made me sick.
Quote from: coyotehunter_1 on August 23, 2009, 10:40:29 PM
I don't think of it in black or white, I feel those ...... that murdered the couple are animals of the lowest form.  Words can not even start to describe what I feel should be done to them.  :argh:

But I figure they will be locked up for a few years and then set free to do it again.  :madd:   
My guess is that if they ever get out dad will be looking for them. After they were caught he and his son tried to post their bail. They were denied.
Quote from: Semp on August 24, 2009, 07:10:28 AM
That story makes me sick to my stomach.   There are ways to get to them.  Find out where they are incarcerated.   Too bad Brushy Mountain closed.  That would be a good place for them.
Brushy is still open, a former co-worker of mine works there.

KySongDog

Quote from: Roundman on August 24, 2009, 12:24:41 PM
Quote from: Semp on August 24, 2009, 07:10:28 AM
Brushy is still open, a former co-worker of mine works there.

I thought it closed in June?   :confused:

Roundman

QuoteI thought it closed in June?
I was wrong, it is closed. Morgan Co. has a new prison now. I went 8 months  before making a mistake.  :shrug:

KySongDog

I thought I made a mistake once, but I was mistaken.    :biggrin: