• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

High Tech Redneck.

Started by nastygunz, March 25, 2021, 11:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

Yessir  my rain suit goes right in the backpack if the water starts falling I put it right on and I'm bone dry when I get back to the truck  :yoyo:

nastygunz

Well I tried out that Onx mapping service and liked it so much  I broke the bank and got it for a year!

FinsnFur

It's that nice??
Did you get a state or all 50?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

Just NH,  figured I would try it out for a while first I don't think I'm gonna make all 50 states ever ha ha.

JohnP

The best thing I ever did to get out of the rain and stay dry while hunting was moving out to the desert and we still have deer, turkey, elk, quail, and the list goes on.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

nastygunz

By living in the desert and not New Hampshire you're missing a great crop of mosquitoes and blackflies this year!  I was out this morning and I'm not sure if it was the wind rocking my vehicle or the blackflies rocking it trying to get me to panic and run outside of it so they can attack!  :wink:

Quote from: JohnP on May 17, 2021, 11:04:29 AM
The best thing I ever did to get out of the rain and stay dry while hunting was moving out to the desert and we still have deer, turkey, elk, quail, and the list goes on.

FinsnFur

I cant believe how different the views and accuracy is between all these different apps. I mean you would think they are all running off the same satellite wouldn't you?. Each app cant have their own satellite.
Google maps which I thought was fairly accurate.. still shows my daughters car in the driveway and my truck from, well....two trucks ago.  :laf: Plus the daughter has been gone for several years now  :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com