Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HaMeR

Quote from: FinsnFur on March 09, 2020, 12:02:25 AM
:laf: :laf: :laf: :laf: :laf: :alscalls: :alscalls:

I hope thats not really your pic  :laugh2:

I thought the same thing. Then realized there wasn't any duct tape or zip ties.  :biggrin: :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

nastygunz

Jolly jokers!  That one in the picture is not mine but I do own a cold steel magnum blow gun and that thing is a blast and very powerful!

nastygunz

Product Description
The Cold Steel 4 Foot .625 Blowgun has an effective range out to 20 yards or more. With practice, a skilled user can hit a two-inch circle at amazing distances, delivering a heavy weight dart. That's a payload easily capable of penetrating a half-inch sheet of plywood. Accuracy and range like this enable an experienced hunter to take small game like doves, quail, squirrels and rabbits in complete silence without danger of over penetration or errant darts striking livestock or humans in the distance. Shooting a blowgun is great fun. It is an activity that can be enjoyed indoors or out, in sunny or inclement weather. Skill with a blowgun can lead to many inexpensive hunting adventures and stand you in good stead in survival or self-defense situations.

Amazon.com
Cold Steel's blowguns are a lot of fun to shoot. They come with a target-style mouthpiece and three-millimeter-thick barrel -- almost twice as thick, and half again as heavy, as the company's standard models. This added weight and rigidity dramatically increases accuracy, not to mention durability, and the gun comes complete with a wide variety of darts for different shooting situations.

A convenient quiver holds darts in an easy-access position.
What's in the box?

Four-foot blowgun
Mouthpiece
Rubber ferrule
Dart quiver
Quiver guard
36 darts:
12 stun
12 mini broadhead
Six broadhead
Six bamboo
Warranty
All Cold Steel products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship. Details are included with your purchase.

About Cold Steel
Cold Steel, Incorporated was founded in 1980, with the goal of making the strongest, sharpest cutlery in the world for knife enthusiasts. Over the last three-plus decades, the company has been at the forefront of many design innovations that have helped innovate the knife industry, including introduction of checked Kraton handles, and the tanto point blade styles which have become industry hallmarks of quality and sophistication.

FinsnFur

I used to have one and I loved it. I never hunted anything other then sparrows. But I didnt have a rail system and tactical lights on it   :laught17:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

I'm seriously thinking about ways to put a laser and scope or red dot on it.  I am pretty deadly with it just instinct shooting though.  That magnum is no toy it  has some serious power.  Unfortunately it is illegal to hunt with them in New Hampshire, but I don't consider my backyard part of New Hampshire  :innocentwhistle: :biggrin:
    Look up Tim Wells on YouTube he has taken everything from a black bear to warthogs in Africa with it.

P.S. Get you one JohnP 😇

JohnP

I had one when we lived on the mountain but left it there for my two grandsons'.  I killed a few pocket gophers with it and many starlings.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

nastygunz

I remember when I was a kid in the back of the comic books there was an ad for one with this dude from Australia holding up some kind of animal he shot and I wanted one so bad and never got one.