• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tip of the day

Started by bambam, April 19, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bambam

How's it going Barry ? Doing any hunting ?

bambam

"But the Lord is faithful, who shall establish you, and guard you from the evil one."
‭‭2 Thessalonians‬ ‭3‬:‭3‬ ‭ASV‬‬

bambam

Voting for Biden because you don't like Trump is like eating a dog turd because you don't like broccoli.

bambam

The secret of life is not to do what you like , but to like what you do.

bambam

I have read the ending . God wins.

bambam

Hezbollah leader Nasrallah criticizes America more than Israel in a speech yesterday. Get ready folks, we are the great satan .

bambam

God promises to make something good out of the storms that bring devastation to your life. Romans 8:28

bambam

If you can't outplay them, outsmart them. Ben Hogan

bambam

Everything is difficult at first. Samurai

bambam

Thine o Lord is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty; for all that is in heaven and in the earth is thine ; thine is the kingdom , o Lord , and thou art exalted as head above all. 1 Chronicles 29:11

bambam

I can do all things through Christ which strenghtheneth me . Phillipians 4:13

bambam

The tree of Liberty needs to be refreshed from time to time with the blood of tyrants and patriots. Thomas Jefferson

bambam

Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you , he will never let the righteous fall. Psalm 55:22

bambam

Many hands make light work

bambam

Isn't it ironic that computers are asking humans to prove they aren't robots ?

bambam

When life gives you lemons, the government takes half then fines you for running an unlicensed lemonade stand.

bambam

If something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. Elon Musk

bambam

The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. Exodus 15: 2

bambam

Elections : the only thing Biden knows how to fix.

bambam

China lays off their entire propaganda team since the American media is doing their job anyway.