• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

A day at work

Started by CCP, October 15, 2009, 06:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCP

Barry (pitw) post pic's of his everyday life sometimes and I enjoy looking and reading thought I would share today's work pic's. This is a cheddars restaurant Iam finishing up before I start a new school addition in a few weeks. I did the plumbing and gas work.

Drive to job site.

Typical road side scenery driving to work here in the valley yeap in the south we have lots of cotton.

3 compartment and 2 hand sinks finished today in kit.

gas fryers and cooktops finished today.

Gas lines behind fryers. 3inch gas with regulators and straps.

Twon and Nathan finishing main gas regulator installation on outside of building.

Micheal finishing up lav in womens restroom.

Roof top gas finished to RTU's

Closeup of gas lines with carriers.

4 Rinnai tankless water heaters install with h2o and gas finished.

Grease pump set but not finished today

Headed out of town.

Almost home and the rain starts again.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FinsnFur

That pretty much explains why his ass crack is always showing too. He a plumber :laf: :wink:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Yotehntr

:laf:  Cool Rich thanks for taking us along! 
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

CCP

QuoteThat pretty much explains why his ass crack is always showing too

Yeah but Jim I get paid showing mine you have to pay the bailiff every time you show yours. :biggrin:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

LBLDOG

Thanks for the pics CCP, I was a Bricklayer before I started working at the Milk Plant. I also enjoyed looking at the Brick work in the pics. My dad just Retired from Masonary work. I like the pics in the Kitchen of the stainless sinks and stuff and also like d the the tile in the Bathroom , cool

pitw

:yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo: Now that's what it's all about.  I was really wondering[Siad to the wife yesterday "I think I'm bothering them"] if someone would show me their job sites.  
Man there is a slight difference in the roads we take to our jobs Eh?   A three inch gas line is probably all we have to feed our county   :nofgr:.  That is awesome to see cotton[never seen that live yet].  What's a Cheddars restaurant?[remember I'm not very smart and just want to learn]
I say what I think not think what I say.

CCP

QuoteWhat's a Cheddars restaurant?

Cheddars
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Yotehntr

Check your link Rich!  Don't stop Barry!!! I like these posts. I'd do one but they won't even let me carry a camera phone at work. I have to use one of the cheap-o phones.  Might steal industrial secrets you know... eh?   :laf:   (Auto-plant)
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

pitw

Quote from: CCP on October 15, 2009, 07:47:14 PM
QuoteWhat's a Cheddars restaurant?

Cheddars

Thanks CCP.  I guess I coulda googled it but a man gets tired of looking at tits. :doh2:
Kind of a nice looking place to eat and I like cheese :wink:.  Also I can attest to the safety of the place now. :yoyo:

Hawks Feather

Looks like the rain arrived just in time for your trip home.  As long as you weren't planning to mow the grass tonight it might be O.K.  Neat pictures.

Jerry

pitw

Man I was going through the menu and you guys do like home cooked meals when you go out Eh.

FRESH COLD WATER SALMON
          blackened

Just like mom makes or what?

alscalls

Thanks for sharing that Rich!.........God I miss work!......Did I just say that........ :rolleye:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

HaMeR

Cool pics Rich. It's also good to hear you have more work. I'm happy for you.  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

I want one of those tankless water heaters.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

timbertoes

Nice looking work, the Water heaters looked like a LOT of work.
Meet your adversary on a common ground of wits and skill.
Leave the E-caller at home with the video games.

pitw

Them Tankless water heaters are different.  Can they be used in a residential setting? 

weedwalker

Quote from: coyote101 on October 16, 2009, 05:50:20 AM
I want one of those tankless water heaters.

Pat

I'll take one too. Electric.

Nice pics CCP. It's interesting to see what others do for a living. Even Barry. :eyebrownod: