• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

I think It Is Time

Started by Bills Custom Calls, May 04, 2007, 05:05:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bills Custom Calls

That we should all give Jim Champion A big Thank You for giving us a board like this.
Jim you are doing a great job here and I enjoy visiting here. :bowingsmilie: My hat is off to you

Bill
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

bigben

:congrats:  thanks for giving us a place jim
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

awh

I hear ya Bill. Somewhere you can set and have fun while at work. And he even catches a fish from time to time to show us.

THANKS JIM !! (Speech....speech.... :innocentwhistle:)
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

FinsnFur

Your gonna give me a big head, what'd I do now.

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

DirtyDog

Jimbo......I have to agree with these guys. As you know, I have been building web sites lately, and I am also a mod on another site. So I think I know at least a little bit of what you deal with on a daily basis. However......trying to keep up with your job, your other job, the web site, and finding time for your family and hunting/ fishing. I think it is a big deal. My wife wants to kill me right now because of the time I spend online and fishing/ hunting. Hell......I may even be divorced by the end of the summer.  :biggrin: So Jim, I say thanks for being there for all of us. You know if you ever need anything from us, just let us know.  :wink:

FinsnFur

Well I dont have a wife...or no time clock to punch. That makes things much easier from the git go.  :biggrin:

Just a bunch of appreciative folks like yourselves that make it fun and worthwhile.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Nelson

A great web site.  A lot better than any of the other sites I've seen.  Thanks Jim!  :yoyo: :congrats: :bowingsmilie:

Nelson

Hawks Feather

I have to agree that Jim is one of the "good ones" - even when he was on PM.  There was a problem with a guy that always had the "check in the mail" and the letter carrier just never delivered.  Jim was the one that was willing to stand up and call a thief just that.  I look  at Jim no longer being there as a bit of a blessing.  If this board had not gotten started I would not be having so much fun.

Thanks Jim,

Jerry

KySongDog

Sheez....... OK, time for a group hug and let's sing Cum-bye-ya.  Jim's head gonna swell so big he won't be able to keep that goofy hat on it.   :nono:

Bopeye

Okay...okay.....I'll say it. Thank you Jimbo, ya big computer geek for giving us our playground.
:sneer: :wink: :eyebrownod:

I LUV U GUYS!!!!! :innocentwhistle:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

HaMeR

Yep!! This is a really cool site!! I visit several others on a very regular basis then come here. I Mod on 2 of those sites & I try to be "professional".  :laf:   I'm sure you know what I mean by that. But now I have a place to come to & just be a regular guy. Have fun & give folks hell!!  :laf:

Even some of this too :hahaha:!!

I'll be here for a while!! :eyebrownod:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Bob D

Arkyyoter

I think he is an insufferable prick...... :roflmao:  :innocentwhistle:  :wink:

FinsnFur

:shck: Joe that better be your finger  :innocentwhistle:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

ohiobob

Jim
a BIG thank you from me too,i do like it here and you were a class act on the other site too,,and ARKY that IS FUNNY!
THANK YOU
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

CCP

THANKS JIM :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo:

Jim is a great guy he always tries to cut me off or have some smart ass thing to say when I try to tell him THANKS. Well Jim you cant interrupt me now.I said it THANKS.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Mallardsr

Thanks Jim, You da man!  :highclap:  :biggrin:

Jeb

:highclap: :highclap: Thanks from jawja !!
                 Jeb

Todd Rahm

Well Jim, ya know how I feel about ya, and what ya have done for the boards especially this one.  :congrats:

I'de follow and support ya anywhere ya choose to go................................as long as we don't take a mini van to get there.  :roflmao: :roflmao:

Bopeye

I wouldn't mind the mini-van too bad, just as long as he left his girlfriend home.  :sneer:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free