• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Any Morels yet?

Started by FinsnFur, May 04, 2007, 10:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

Quote from: awh on May 05, 2007, 06:10:15 PM
You'll think I'm pulling your leg but I swear everytime he ask me to buy him a lottery ticket, the scratch ones, he wins.

But how is he on the Powerball tickets?  I need help bad.   :biggrin:

awh

I haven't let him play it yet. But tonight I'll run him to the store and get some numbers off of him and let you know how he did. If he wins it may be a few days as he has always told me when he gets old enough and has some money he was going to buy me a new truck and boat. I'm going to hold him to that one....LOL
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

ohiobob

None here because i DONT like them,,when i was a lot younger my Dad would take me and then get pissed because all i ever looked for and found was Deer antlers and he HATED Deer because he was a hard core coon hunter,,but when he found out i sold 1 Deer shed for $100 HE started looking for them,,he never found any before he died :sad: but my kids find them and say they are for Grandpa

Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

FinsnFur

I think I'm finally gonna make it out tomorrow. Hopefully I'll bring some pics and a load of shrooms back  :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

Congrats Ohiobob..........you made 100 posts........ :highclap: :congrats:

BTW, you boys must be dang hungry to keep a thread going on land fish this long....... :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

ohiobob

Bop
I never noticed the 100th post Bop but i guess this means i will be allowed to go to the "special" site? :eyebrownod:
I Just got laid off so i will have a TON more time on my hands and i have a feeling i will be in here more,hell i can get unemployment for 2 years,i just got my notice today,,BUT i dont know if i am going to school or not,,they may not let me since i have 3 "marketable" skills,,i COULD tell them i DONT KNOW how to do anything :biggrin: hell come to think of it i MAY NOT KNOW how to do anything :confused: BUT i will be ib here more if the people of this fine site will let me?
later

Bob

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Bob D

I don't think we have those down here in Alabama, so they look like poison to me. :shrug:

Arkyyoter

Not in Arkansas either....pretty sure those things will kill ya!!  :innocentwhistle:

Joe

ROOSTER

Bob and Arky are both correct. Those mushrooms are all poisonous. Jim should ship them to me and I will dispose of them properly. :innocentwhistle:

awh

Dang Jim......Found the mother load did ya? :yoyo:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

FinsnFur

I got about 20 of em all ready to ship.  :laf:
threw em in a pan with a good half inch of melted butter, walked out on the porch to suck a brew....45 minutes later I asked Kyle what the hell was burning....and then it hit me like a brick. :iroll:

The whole house was full of smoke  :innocentwhistle:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

ohiobob

well if ANYONE on here thinks they may be eating poisoned mushrooms PLEASE let me know,,I have TWO ex wives that love mushrooms SO  :innocentwhistle: 2 birds with 1 stone :wo: just send a small sample and i will cook them up for my 2 most favorite people in the world :wink:

DISCLAIMER: NO Ex wives would actually be hurt in these experiments,these are professional food tasters

Bob

vvarmitr

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:Bob you're killig me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

horndog

Found three and a half pounds this last weekend,and they are good!Going out again this weekend for more :biggrin: :innocentwhistle:
LIVE TO HUNT YHE YELLOW DOG

FinsnFur

Yeah that reminds me, I wont be online for a few days...I got the squirts  :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

ohiobob

I REALLY DONT like mushrooms,,they just remind me of  lung oyster thta DIDNT make it all of the way out  :nofgr:

Bob

FinsnFur

Oh man i dont know how anyone over the age of 6 can not like them.
Fired up in a pan of butter and littered over a bleeding T-bone...mother have mercyyyyyy.

My kids say they taste like bugers  :shck: 

Um O........kayyyyy :huh:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

cb223

I haven't had a chance to get out yet but I'm told they are up. I don't know how anyone couldn't like them.

Like Jim said Ain't nothing better than butter fried shrooms on a T-bone or better yet a venision tenderloin!
CHAD