• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

The Big Brown truck came today!!!

Started by Arkyyoter, May 09, 2007, 06:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkyyoter

WOOHOO.....I have been wanting one of these a LOOOOONNNGGGG time!!! It came today...along with nicad batteries and charger....USB cable........WOOHOO, this thing sounds AWESOME!!! I had an old 416 that was a good caller...this thing is simply unbelievable......

Now I REALLY can't wait till fall   :eyebrow:

Joe

Bills Custom Calls

:shrug: :confused: :wo:

I was sure you used hand calls

I don't know what led me to believe that :roflmao:

Bill
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

DirtyDog

That is awsome Joe. Have fun with it.  :biggrin:

Hawks Feather

Bill,

Yoe makes calls but sells them before he gets to use them for anything but his dog.  This way he will be able to go calling without having to buy a call at Wal-Mart.    :biggrin:    :biggrin:    :biggrin:

Yerry

DirtyDog

Jerry,

When did you start selling your calls to Wal-Mart?  :wo:  :laf:

ND

Hawks Feather

Quiet.  That is a secret.  No one is supposed to know.

Jerry

iahntr

Scott

ohiobob

Joe
I Love my FX5,and the new remote DOES make it worth the extra money,i have 110 FoxPro sounds on mine and then i have some Johnny Stewart sounds to put on the FX5 BUT i havent got to it just yet,,i will have to real soon because i hve some JS Crow sounds i need to put on before June comes :eyebrow: because i THINK our Crow season comes back in the second Friday of the Month :confused: either way i need to get them on the FX5
Joe,i dont know if you crow hunt But if you do message me and i will tell ya a secret  :innocentwhistle:
Enjoy it and i have yet to hardly wear the battery down in the remote,it seems to last forever,and i bought 8 extra rechargable batteries and an extra 9 volt just in case,, and the extra rechargable batteries didnt cost as much as i thought

Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

awh

My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.