• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

My new health kick

Started by canine, May 11, 2007, 10:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

canine

I'd like to tell you guy's about something that has really helped with changing my health. :yoyo:

Several weeks ago I was pouring a pole barn floor for a gentleman. The guy started telling me about this juice that he was selling and how it could help me with my aches and pains from joint damage from years of pouring concrete. Of course I was skeptical at first and questioned the guy the whole day about this juice. I ended up buying a couple of bottles from him before leaving that day. I did as he said and drank 2 ounces once in the morning and 2 ounces in the evening. I was suprised that in just a few days my pains were getting better by the day, now that I am 3 weeks into drinking the juice I am feeling really good. I have alot more energy, sleep better at night and my headaches are not completely gone yet, but the headaches have went from everyday to just a couple in the time frame of drinking the juice.

Needless to say I am pleased with the performance of the Goji juice. I have since become a seller myself and have introduced the juice to numerous family members that are also having success with the juice.
I wanted to put a post here for you guy's as a heads up that there is a all natural supplement that works, and works well at that.

If you have any interest in a natural supplement that works , just click on the link in my signature line (himalayan goji juice) read up on it and if you have any questions, my phone number is listed there, feel free to give me a call.

We can talk this new supplement and coyote calling. :wink:

JD

Bob D

Quote from: canine on May 11, 2007, 10:37:37 PM

We can talk this new supplement and coyote calling. :wink:

JD

Yeah, I can visualize it now................................... Man JD , that was a dying rabbit call I've never heard ! !!!!!!!!! JD says, naw man,  that wasn't what you thought, can you pass me the toilet paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laf:

FinsnFur

I really wish you wouldn't have posted this on the open forum.  :iroll: If the coyotes get wind of this their all going to become bullet proof, and where does that leave us?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

canine

The coyotes can't get the juice here in the states. The berries grow in the himalaya's :laf:

If they did though, they'd definately not have the excuse of not enough energy to respond to a call  :biggrin:

If anything it'll work against them, we'll have more energy to hunt harder and longer.  :wink:

JD

canine

NOOOO Bob, it hasn't effected that  :biggrin: Happy to say, I'm still normal in that department :huh:

JD

Jeb

This all sounds good but this aint that Himalayan shit that makes you want to hump anything with eyes is it ?  :confused:
                      Jeb

canine

LOL.......Jeb.. No  :biggrin:

Would that be a problem though, as long as they was all female and of the human kind??  :shck: :biggrin: :wink:

JD

Pilgrim

JD, please understand there is no offense intended and nothing personal implied by this post.   While I am a proponent of some alternative medicine/remedies and such, I tend to approach every one of them with a GREAT deal of skepticism.   As a result (from questioning, research and eventually trying some things myself), I am convinced that there is validity in some of this stuff.  But , IMO, the vast majority of the stuff that is peddled out there is nothing more than deception and a money making scheme.   I'm not at all implying that you are purposely being deceptive or scamming anybody.  I just need something more.   For instance, I need a little more than "this has helped me and made me feel better."      What are the ingredients?    Is there any research done on this or any of its ingredients?   Is there any medical substantiation of it actually helping certain conditions?    Please be patient with my skeptic nature.  (But I might add, there's no better testimony than from a convinced skeptic).

canine

Understandable Pilgrim. For 1, I would NOT spam my friends on a board that I frequent Daily! I did not post this telling anyone to go to my site and buy it, but rather look into it as you say you would want to do first. I was skeptical myself until trying it, I seen it helped me and would like to see others prosper in HEALTH from it also. To come here and lie to my friends would be like shooting myself in the foot now wouldn't it??

Yes there have been many studies on this Juice, by many well named DR.'s. DR. Mindell, the one that wrote the best selling vitamin book ever was the one to figure out how to obtain the ingredients from the berry and transfer it into juice form.  Google DR Mindell, I haven't yet but I am sure his research should come up.

I see now that my website is different for others than me. When I go to it I am signed in, bringing up different things. To read and learn more about it, check out Gojihealthstories.com There are many testimonials there.

Again this was not posted for financial gain, It was to spread the word about a product I found to work.

JD

Pilgrim

Thanks for the info.  It's always so hard to tell on these boards, but you seemed a little irritated in your reply.   I wasn't saying that I thought you were lying...I don't.   I believe you when you say you believe that it helped you.   I was just saying that since so many of these things are deceptive, I've become very skeptical - And since I've become very skeptical, please help me out with some more info, etc.    Anyway, thanks again for the info.

canine

Patrick, Sorry if my post sounded irritated. It was not, rather just blunt, want to be sure everyone understands I didn't post this to try and sell to everyone here. Just trying to help my fella coyote hunting addicts out with a heads up on the product is all.

JD

ohiobob

Hell that health juice has been around for YEARSSSSS,,its called Jack Daniels Black Label and it too will make you hump anything with eyes,,sometimes things with NO EYES  :roflmao:

Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???