• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Eye Injury (Pic Added)

Started by CypressSlough, May 12, 2007, 02:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiyitec

2nd try,  We are thinking of you guys.  Prayers headed your way.  ~Kevin
"DESIGNATED SITUATIONAL CALLER"
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.

coyotehunter_1

Brian,
It looks like a bunch of our replies to your post got lost during the server change over last night.
Our thoughts and prayers are with her and your family.

Please let your daughter know (from everyone here) that we are all wishing her the best for a full and speedy recovery.

Chet
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

CypressSlough

Thanks Brothers. I appreciate all of ya.

Brian.
www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

FinsnFur

Nice Pic Brian.
She looks like a Chloe.  :wink:

Now before ya'll start laughing, I know what a Chloe looks like. I spent close to 3 weeks trying to find one of those Bratz Dolls last christmas for my girl. She wanted the one named Chloe.  :eyebrownod:

And when I found Chloe, it looked just like any other Barbie type doll...and YOUR Chloe Brian.... TOO perfect to be true.

Youve been blessed son :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

CypressSlough

Thanks Jim.

Yeah it's kinda freaky at how much they actually do look alike.   :biggrin:

Brian.
www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

Bopeye

God bless that little girl. She's beautiful Brian and you make sure she knows it. What a brave little gal.  :biggrin:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

iahntr

What a doll !! You're gonna have fun when the boys start comin' around.  :biggrin: Thanks for puttin up the pic Brian.
Scott

Hawks Feather

Brian,

My post was one of the ones that also disappeared.  Just wanted you to know that Chloe and the rest of your family will be in my prayers.

Jerry

FinsnFur

No we took your post out Jerry  :roflmao:

Ok, I'm kidding  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Purgatory_Predator_Calls

Brian,

Hard times.  Dang the luck.  But sounds like shes tough.  And you're on the ball.  Keep after them and know that she'll be in my wife and I prayers.

Joey and Karen Gacnik
When you feel like you can't take another step, ALWAYS take one more!

Bygog!

www.purgatorypredatorcalls.com
CPCMCA www.custompredatorcallassociation.com

awh

Brain, Prayers from Virginia sent and will continue. If you or your family need anything just ask. She is a beautiful little girl and we will keep you and your family in our thoughts.

Danny
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

stevecriner

Man im prayin i dont have to feel what you have. Im prayin for your lil gurl..
steve
" I love coyote huntin",and the folks that learned me the way"

Hunters Specialties
"For Sportsman, by Sportsman"

Bob D

Brian,
I see my post was deleted also . Just wanted you to know that I hope your little girl heals quickly. She sure is a cutie. You have certainly been blessed!
Bob

cb223

What a little cutie. Sorry to hear about what happened. Hope all gos well and she heals quickly.
I know what it is like when one of your children gets hurt or has problems, it is rough on a parent! My thoughts prayers are with you!

Chad
CHAD