• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

ORION 2018 LBL Calls

Started by Orion, January 13, 2018, 07:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orion

I will have 2018 LBL calls available again this year, Thanks to the reminder from coyote101 :congrats:  There will be a limited number (10) with each call numbered from one to ten.  Cost will be $20 each.  Reply to this post if you would like to buy one or more.  Advanced payment is available, send PM for PP information.

Thanks - Doug

Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

Linemansteve has asked for three.
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

linemansteve

What Pat said I need three. Thank-You. Steve
No signature required,my hand shake or my word is good enough.
Saw a women texting while driving and it really pissed me OFF, so I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her.

Orion

That is 8 total so far.  I guess if there is more interest I can make more.  Just need to set the number before doing the hand numbering on inside of each call.  Looks like my photobucket is jacked.  any ideas?

Doug
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

Coyotes-R-Us

:wo:
For pics?
Photobucket has canceled all there free services a number of months ago.
I use this one very similar and easy, it also resizes them for posting.
https://postimages.org/ 
old is the new young

Orion

Ok Here is a new pic of the 2018 Calls.  I would change the link in my original post if i could edit but do not see the option.

Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

Orion

Correction to my count on calls ordered.  6 is the current tally so for.  Thanks.
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com