• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Hit The Brakes

Started by MI VHNTR, July 31, 2020, 06:39:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MI VHNTR

Driving to camp this morning, July 31, and this young bull was out for a stroll. Iphone pictures.

The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

FinsnFur

He owned that road [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

nastygunz

If you hit them just right with a pick up they will flip right up over the hood and land in the bed of the truck and you just keep right on driving till you get home  :innocentwhistle:

pitw

Quote from: nastygunz on August 01, 2020, 11:15:52 AM
If you hit them just right with a pick up they will flip right up over the hood and land in the bed of the truck and you just keep right on driving till you get home  :innocentwhistle:

I've seen a lot of folks try that stunt but they must need more practice to get it right. :laught17:

Hawks Feather

I always heard about people hitting them and then the moose came through the windshield killing anyone in the front seats.  But that was probably just the story they told the 'out of staters'.

nastygunz

:alscalls:

Quote from: pitw on August 01, 2020, 04:20:41 PM

I've seen a lot of folks try that stunt but they must need more practice to get it right. :laught17:

pitw

Quote from: Hawks Feather on August 01, 2020, 05:09:49 PM

I always heard about people hitting them and then the moose came through the windshield killing anyone in the front seats.  But that was probably just the story they told the 'out of staters'.

Jerry, many folk learn about the moving object and force that way.  When I was 1 I was waiting for a tow truck to pull us outta a tight spot we found while hunting, the tow truck came in with a Maverick that had two young teachers in it loving life a couple hours earlier.  The moose took the top of that car back just like a sardine can.  They are damb dangerous to hit with their long legs, kinda/sorta like hitting tall horses which don't always go good either.

MI VHNTR

A friend of mine hit a moose years back. He lived, but underwent many surgeries and was not able to work again. They are a massive animal.

Side note. This young bull has been captured on the game cameras at camp several times. The pictures taken above are only about a mile from camp.
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB