• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

I now have a great-grandson, plus updates on kids that hung out here

Started by Okanagan, June 03, 2019, 10:07:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Okanagan

A couple of weeks ago my second oldest grandson and his wife gave us our first great-grandchild, a strong little boy.  Makes me grin.  For the few here who remember, I'll update a bit on the grandsons who used to post here.

Cody, our oldest grandchild, has been married a couple of years and is a Federal Game Warden of some sort who works for one of the Tribes in Washington State.  He cruises salt water and logging roads over a huge area with some specialized jurisdiction.  They took him to a gun range the second day on the job, where sooner or later he must qualify to keep the job.  He shot an almost perfect score with handgun. 

His next oldest brother, Jonathan, has been married a little over a year and just had our first great-grandchild.  Jonathan now has two elk in the archery record book, a black bear that should make Boone & Crockett if he ever gets it scored, a lovely wife and a strapping little boy.  He is the fiddle player for those who recall the video he and Cody made.  He and Cody killed two deer within 30 seconds or so with their bows when they were too young to have a driver's license. Links to those posts below.

Wild outdoor music video when Jonathan had been playing less than a year.

Two deer within 30 seconds with their bows

http://forum.finsandfur.net/index.php?topic=16306.msg185546#msg185546

JohnP

Something grandparents can be proud of, not only your grandsons but also your great grandsons.  Your post and video made me smile.  Thanks for posting that. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

pitw

Congrats OK.  Now you gotta start all over on a new generation but I bet that's alright with ya.
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

KySongDog

Congrats on the great-grandchild!  :congrats:

You are now officially older than dirt!  :laf:

riverboss

You have been blessed for sure!

Sent from my Tank Xtreme 5.0 using Tapatalk