• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Fins and Fur Virtual Fishing Tournament

Started by FinsnFur, May 22, 2007, 11:38:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Virtual Tonnage  Footage Tourney
Tournament will begin at midnight tonight.

• All eligible fish must be photographed and photos must be dated May23rd 2007 or later. Photos without date stamps will be disqualified, unless they can be verified by one of the FnF staff.
  • Photos must be posted in the "Official Weigh in Thread"
  • Photos MUST have something in the picture that reads Fins and Fur. It can be absolutely anything, on anything, but must be legible in the picture. No photoshop.
  • All photos must have an OPEN tape measure legibly placed in the photograph parallel to the fish. This is a footage contest.
  • All species are eligible, but each fish entered and photographed must be legal to harvest at the time and location of it's catch.
  • All participants must be a Fins and Fur member with Reg Member status by the end of the Tournament.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st place - The contestant with the most accumulated footage, rounded down to the nearest foot.

1st place prize will be contestants choice of a  Browning® Fishing Medallion® GT Series Spinning Reel....

OR....a $70 dollar Gift Certificate redeemable at Bass Pro Shops.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd place - The contestant with the second most accumulated footage, rounded down to the nearest foot.

2nd place prize will be contestants choice of a Plano® Bill Dance 1234 Tackle Box...

OR....a $30 dollar gift certificate redeemable at Bass pro Shops.

At the discretion of the Fins and Fur Staff in whole, fraudulent photos or entries will be automatically disqualified.
Contest ends June 22nd 07 12:00 am

Go get em and good luck!  :yoyo:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

R Buker

Too many rules.   :madd: 

:confused:

It'll be fun to see though!!

FinsnFur

Too many rules??  :roflmao:

All those rules combined point to two things. The fish must be legal, and you have to prove it was recent.  :laf:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

R Buker

studabaka

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Randy, Get your pole and get your butt to the water  :holdon:

"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

awh

Yeah Randy...don't be scared. It's only taken me a week to pass an 8 year old... :doh2: If...I passed him tonight. I need a calculator..... :wo:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

R Buker

But it would be so easy to win....

:laf:

This is from last weekend.

studabaka

Now thats what I'm talking about. A beauty [the fish that is].  :eyebrow:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

awh

Note to self....Buker nows alot about fox hunting and has good fishing spots.....be nice to him.......

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!! That is a hog.  :yoyo: :highclap:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

ohiobob

Randy
NICE FISH !!! I am glad to see you didnt BLAST the scales off with that Carbide and Baby food Jar  :laf: :laf: :laf:
nah,,kidding,,it IS a nice fish,,how much did it weigh ???
Thank You
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???