• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Official Weigh in Thread

Started by FinsnFur, May 22, 2007, 11:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

All entries for the 07 Fins and Fur Fishing Tournament must be posted within this thread.

Current Standings Board

• AWH       5/23  45.0"
  • AWH       5/24  8.0"
  • AWH       5/26  96.0"
  • AWH       5/30  33.5"
  • AWH       6/3   213.0"
  • AWH       6/4   16.5"
  • AWH       6/5   67.75"
  • AWH       6/8   181.75"
  • AWH       6/9   278.75"
  • AWH       6/10   69.0"
  • AWH       6/12  286.5"
  • AWH       6/13  355.5"
  • AWH       6/14   40.0"
  • AWH       6/16   314.75"
  • AWH       6/19    57.5"
  • AWH       6/22    30.5"
  • Grand Total = 2094.0"*
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Lil-man    5/23  49.5"
  • Lil-man    5/24  11.0"
  • Lil-man    5/26  95.0"
  • Lil-man    5/30  25.0"
  • Lil-man    6/3   118.25"
  • Lil-man    6/3   8.5"
  • Lil-man    6/7   52.25"
  • Lil-man    6/9   64.0"
  • Lil-man    6/10  97.75"
  • Lil-man    6/13  73.0"
  • Lil-man    6/16  67.5"
  • Lil-man    6/16  25.5"
  • Grand Total = 687.25"
  • Studabaka    5/25    121.5"
  • Studabaka    5/26    152.5"
  • Studabaka    5/27    192.0"
  • Studabaka    5/28    51.5"
  • Studabaka    5/30    235.5"
  • Studabaka    6/3     97.5"
  • Studabaka    6/5     87.0"
  • Studabaka    6/7     39.0"
  • Studabaka    6/9     28.5"
  • Studabaka    6/10     365.25"
  • Studabaka    6/11     81.5"
  • Studabaka    6/12     52.0"
  • Studabaka    6/15     153.5"
  • Studabaka    6/16      38.0"
  • Studabaka    6/19      71.5"
  • Studabaka    6/22      158.0"
  • Grand Total = 1924.75"
  • Bob D    5/26  107.0"   
    • Grand Total = 107.0"
    • bnccont 6/3   34.5"
    • Grand Total = 34.5"
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

awh

My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

awh

Here's the first days weigh length in...Me and Cam both ended up with 4 each. He's a little in front as one of mine was a bit on the small side. He'll bea posten his in a few.

My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Lil-Man

Here's my fish I caught today.

Take a kid hunting!
I'm a kid :)-

studabaka

:shck: Dang.... I better get crackin or that darn little spinner is gonna woop my butt  :holdon:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

FinsnFur

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Ahhhhhh man I'm loving that "thumbs up" shot buddy!!!!!!!!

Beautiful work Cam, your off to a good start!  :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

keekee

You old farts better get on the stick!

Brent

awh

WE didn't have time to fish that long today as some weedeating had to be done. SO after we worked we tried the bass but they just weren't bite-n today, so we went to the honey hole to find out they weren't either. I got this one and tried to talk lil-man into leaving so I was ahead of him.....But he's posting in a minute :doh2:

Lil-Man

Take a kid hunting!

FinsnFur

Cam if he tries to cheat just give me a nod  :huh:  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

awh

Quote from: FinsnFur on May 24, 2007, 09:41:16 PM
Cam if he tries to cheat just give me a nod  :huh:  :wink:

Never. Not that type of person.
But I can always ground him for a week to give everyone else a chance... :eyebrow:  Oh Cameron....is that room clean?? :roflmao:

Now if Cam has some bad luck with his reel, or line breaking....ect. I was here at work all day and have 400 witness's...  :fingerx:

studabaka

"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

awh

WTG Stu....Lil-man is almost asleep.....but I'll tell him he is in trouble tomorrow.LOL

Good haul. What-cha use ???? How deep??? Water temp???? color????? Hell....take me so I can get in front of him :eyebrownod: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Lil-Man

Dad woke  me up. :madd:    I was in first and i will  be again.        nice fish :highclap:
Take a kid hunting!

studabaka

Lil-Man, You just stay focused and keep at it. We've got a long way to go and a lot of fishing to do between now and June 22nd. Every inch will count, so don't pass up an opportunity to spend an afternoon with hoppers and worms on the blue gills and crappies. Hint, While your filling a bucket with panfish, put out a cat line. Not sure if there are carp in your neck of the woods, but they should be running up rivers right about now. Canned corn nibblets and worms will interest them as they move through.

We've got to watch out cause there are some dark horses here that will be coming hard soon. I'm particularly wary of Jimmie as if he gets into them cats he will get inches quick. Burker is another we'll need to watch out for. Good news is that Jim cut himself out of the contest..... he would have been tough...... sucker  :biggrin:

I'm not worried too much about your dad as I figure when he's fishing your fishing and you'll woop him.... so I just got to keep pace with you, spinner...... Good fishing young man!!

studabaka

The ones in the pics were all taken on a spinner bait [silver blade, white head, lime skirt]. Most seemed to be hanging at 4-6 foot down and bit steady till dusk. When it slowed up, I put on a jitter bug and worked the opposite side of the pond, but didn't bother to walk them back to the truck for pics. All were pretty much the same size. I know there are some bigger in that pond..... Maybe tomorrow I'll see if the cats will bite. Some of those bad boys will run 30+

BTW - my dad called today and said the striper action in the hudson is picking up. Not sure I can cut out this coming week, but probably the week after. When they are running, he gets them 30-50 lbs all day long  :biggrin: says he starts taking advil before he leaves the house.

FinsnFur

NNnnnnnnnnnnice harvest Stu  :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Bob D

Will this work? Not very clear but maybe it's okay.

studabaka

FinsnFur

That'll be fine Bob...nice lil harvest there. Thanks for posting em.  :biggrin:

I added 3" to what I saw on your tape....looks like you got some fish over lapping  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers