• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Had a little fun....southerm style...

Started by Arkyyoter, July 11, 2007, 02:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkyyoter

Dustin and I had a little fun this morning.....along with the high water, we, along with a friend, er....ah....2 friends, or maybe it was three.....well ever how many it takes to be legal.....we went down to the river. The water is BIG!! All the Okie catfish are in Arkansas....we got up next to the dam on the sheltered side, with night crawlers...... We did OK I think, and had a ball doing it!! Nothing over three pounds.....most about a pound to two pounds.....just right for a skillet....

Joe

CypressSlough

www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

weedwalker

Looks like y'all had a great day. :congrats: :congrats: Those are the perfect size for the skillet. :yoyo:

Jeb

Good day fishing indeed !  :congrats:
           Jeb

awh

OK.....I'll say it.....your my hero. I said it. Now share them fillets :biggrin:

Nice catch Joe. Lil cornmeal and hot oil and cold beer and gawd I'm hungry now.....
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

studabaka

Dang nice haul..... must have been one of those fun steady action trips  :eyebrownod:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Bopeye

Just give me the time and place and I'll be there with my own fork............ :wink:
Looks like a good day to me Joe......... :thumb2:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

keekee

Nice going Joe! Looks like a good mess of cats there, and some fine table fair! Time well spent outdoors as well! Cant beat that with a stick all the way around! :biggrin:

Brent

Hawks Feather

Nice looking catch there Joe.  Seems to me that someone will be having cats for supper, breakfast, lunch, snack, & supper.  I bet they taste much better than those coyotes that you have been shooting.

Jerry

FinsnFur

Dont the catfish down there EVER spawn?  :shrug:

Everyone south of the Mason Dixon line has been posting pics of knocked up catfish for 3 months  :laf: What the heck is going on down there.

Nice batch by the way. Your about the skillet size. Perfect!
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

Nice haul ya got there Joe........................whens the fish fry?  :congrats: