• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

I think I need a bigger wall........

Started by Coulter, July 27, 2007, 07:00:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

Just got my brown trout back from the taxidermist today, but now I have to rethink my decorating strategy. I might have to call Martha STUart or something :innocentwhistle:

Here is the Brownie caught trolling in Lake Ontario while we were after some King Salmon (mmmm -mmmm good)

And here is my dilemma....There ain't no room :confused:

Steve

studabaka

Now that is my kinda problem..... and yup.... I agree with your thinking that the solution is a bigger wall.

Real nice bunch of fish ya got there  :congrats: :congrats:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Todd Rahm

Nice fishes ya have there.................and like Stu said....................I could use that problem.  :biggrin:

FinsnFur

Someone did a nice job of mounting it too.
Very nice Steve  :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

keekee

That looks good! I would only change one thing! I would add more mounts! :biggrin:

Brent

Coulter

Thanks guys...I think the best solution is to build a game room :biggrin: Not in this house though, I'll have to wait untuil we move :wo:

Jim, it was mounted by Tri-State Taxidermy - He does awesome work and is actively involved with the PA Taxidermy Assn. He has won numerous 1st place awards in national competitions, mostly for his waterfowl mounts. You pay a premium for his services, but if I am paying somebody to do something, I don't mind paying a bit more to have it done right. You only get one shot at these mounts :wink:

Brent, I'm working on it - much to my wifes dismay :biggrin: :biggrin:

Steve

awh

Very nice.
I've got a gold trout in the freezer I've been wanting to get mounted. Think I'll see if the wife will flip the bill on that real soon. We'll call it my early Christmas present. :eyebrow:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Great looking fish - both of them.

Jerry