• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Thanks to the donators

Started by straycat, February 05, 2007, 01:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

straycat

I would like to send a note of gratitude to Al of T.H.O. calls,Jerry ie; Hawks Feather and Brent of kees calls and everyone else who  provided donations for the LBL. This selfless act shows what kind of people you guys are,I Thank each and every one of you. ( even though I didn't get anything ! ) :shrug:  Again........Thank You ,on behalf of each and every one of us that attended the LBL.
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

Todd Rahm

KySongDog

I'll add my thanks to everyone who donated as well.  I was lucky to win a call by THO and one by Hawks Feather and they are very, very nice.  Many thanks to those fine gentlemen, KeeKee, Jimmie in KY, and everyone else who made the hunt a special event.

Semp

FinsnFur

Yes many many thanks to THO Game Calls, Kee's Productions, KO Predator Solutions, StrayCat, SilverTip, Studabaka, Jimmie in Kentucky, and Hawks Feather.

I'm going to try to post a list of who won what...just need a little time to shake the road hum  :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

topdawg

I won a call from THO and one from Jimmyinky and a tanned skunk from Studebaker :highclap: :bowingsmilie: i love all of them...thanks to all the donators
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

Bopeye

It was a great drawing.........I was pleased to see so many of our young hunters winning.
You guys that donated......I don't know what else to say but thank you.... :highclap:
I won a neat little drag/skinner from Silvertip.........quite the ingenious little gizmo, I'm sure it will come in quite handy...... :wink:

I sure was hoping for a cherry crotch as well, but I didn't get lucky........Stan the Man won that........ :biggrin:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

CCP

I would also like to THANK you guys that donated.THANKS :yoyo: :yoyo:

It also gave me the opportunity to see some other call makers calls and hold them in my hand. All of you guys are tops in my book. :yoyo: :yoyo:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

DirtyDog

I sure was hoping for a cherry crotch as well, but I didn't get lucky........Stan the Man won that........ :biggrin:
[/quote]

You and the Cherry Crotch.... :roflmao:

Bopeye

I think prudence dictates that when a man finds out that he has a chance of winning a cherry crotch........he should at least hope he wins it....... :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free