Ol joe

I probably won't head that way until I hear the power is back on

kyfuzzyface

Quote from: Ol joe on February 04, 2014, 09:45:06 PM
I probably won't head that way until I hear the power is back on

Same here keep us informed !!!
Fuzzy

riverboss

Still no power. Cold in the cabin 40s all the rain and stuff is gone. It wasnt to bad in the sleeping bag. Ads soon as i hear we have power or anything i will post it up but im going to have to go hunting and it might be awhile before i get  back. The hunting should be awsome. Biscuit and his buddy got here yesterday just after the electric went out so if anyone was worried they are ok..

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

kyfuzzyface

Good luck on the hunt, keep us updated.
Fuzzy

riverboss

Lbl is shut down we have to leave as soon as they get the rood open. Everyone should stay home.

coyote101

Quote from: riverboss on February 05, 2014, 09:43:19 AM
Lbl is shut down we have to leave as soon as they get the rood open. Everyone should stay home.

Well that's disappointing!  :mad3:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

slagmaker

dog gone it!

and things are almost in place for me to go. i pick up my rental friday morn. that would have made it so i could have went.

no chance of opening back up for the weekend is there
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

kyfuzzyface

Quote from: coyote101 on February 05, 2014, 10:34:58 AM
Quote from: riverboss on February 05, 2014, 09:43:19 AM

Well that's disappointing!  :mad3:

Pat

I agree Pat, I was almost packed !! :argh: :argh:
Fuzzy

coyote101

I got a text from Semp a little bit ago. He said everyone had packed up and left LBL. I don't know if some are going to stay in the local area and continue to hunt, or if they are all heading home.

The ice gets us again!  :sad:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

slagmaker

well theres always next year

eleaf

Terrible.

The trucked was packed and ready to go. Food was bought. CanCooker reserved at Uncle Lee's. Rifle and shotgun oiled. Calls ready to get chirpy.

Next year, I guess.

riverboss

Every one went home except pa brushwolf. Temps arent going up and high winds expected trees down all over one almost got s cabin. Dont know about biscuit they unpacked last night   and went somewhere i guess they couldnt mske it back in for all the down trees  .

eleaf

Quote from: riverboss on February 05, 2014, 12:10:17 PM
Every one went home except pa brushwolf. Temps arent going up and high winds expected trees down all over one almost got s cabin. Dont know about biscuit they unpacked last night   and went somewhere i guess they couldnt mske it back in for all the down trees  .

I got a text from biscuit this morning, though I suspect it was sent last night. I haven't heard from him since, and his phone is going straight to voicemail. You hear from him today, Joe?

eleaf

I just talked with biscuit a few minutes ago. All is well. He left last night to get a motel room in town, and they didn't let him back in this morning until late. He's on his way home.

weedwalker

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

slagmaker

heck yeah Ed

way to win over the ice

HaMeR

:yoyo: :yoyo:  Way to go Ed!!!!!!!
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

possumal

That one looks like a good candidate for barbecue.  It is a shame things got messed up by the weather.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

kyfuzzyface

WTG Ed  :highclap: :highclap:
Just leave it to the Coyote Magnet
Fuzzy

Coulter

Nice dog Ed...

That sucks about everybody leaving. I'm sure glad Glen and I didn't drive all the way down there now :whew: I would have been a bit ticked off if I had to leave. Good luck to anybody still hunting down there...be safe!

Steve