• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Back to LBL??

Started by Frogman, February 08, 2014, 03:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frogman

Jon and I may try to get back down to LBL near the end of the month.  Do any of you know if we would have to purchase another LBL Permit?  Do you suppose we could get the four days we didn't hunt credited to our KY 5 day hunting license??  I doubt it but just wondering??

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

slagmaker

i believe the permits are good for a year but you will have to purchase new KY license
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

riverboss

Jim the permit is good till the 28 of this month. You will need a new 5 day hunting liscense.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Frogman

Thanks, Dan!!  That's what i figured.  We are thinking about 24 - 28th.  Should be three of us.

Jim

riverboss

Linemansteve and i are going to try going down on the 21 for acouple of days and lay the smack down on a few.

Frogman

Jon and I and a third hunter will be back at LBL Feb. 24 - 27.   Try again!?

Jim

KySongDog

Good luck, Jim.  Hopefully the snow will be gone and it won't be so crunchy. 

riverboss

Good luck guys i will give a report to you after Steve and I get back this  weekend. I hope to have some pics as well.

Frogman

Three of us are going back to LBL to coyote hunt leaving Feb. 24 and returning on the 28th.  We will be in A-24.  Should be there late on the evening of the 24.  Join us if you like.  Watch for the 4 door Ford at A-24 and maybe we could hook up for some stands! 

Jim

riverboss

You should have good weather this time Steve and i just got back sunday morn we didnt get anything but had a great time. It has been hunted hard all month by the locals so try something out of the box.