• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

LBL hunt 2015

Started by KySongDog, October 13, 2014, 09:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

riverboss

Hey Pat what day are you planning on getting there?

coyote101

Quote from: riverboss on January 09, 2015, 03:44:30 PM
Hey Pat what day are you planning on getting there?

I'll be there sometime Wednesday morning.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

riverboss

Ok i was just wondering when everyone was getting there. Im going tues morn.

slagmaker

Well I can't get the vacation time so I won't be going to the LBL. I was thinking about coming for Saturday but not sure if I can even swing that.

I will be talking to my cousin tonight to see if he is still gona make it. I know he had the plans to bring his boy this year.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Orion

Hey I am getting in this a little late, been busy and not enough time off to go to all events I would like to attend.  I see that the numbers are down this year but thought I would see if there is interest in an LBL 2015 Call.  Sample pic below and could make more and try to get in the mail to someone who will be attending to deliver to the others.  I also have a few of the LBL 2014 calls from last year for sale and will donate a few laminate calls for the prize table.  The LBL calls would be $20 each at the event or $23 if shipped to an address.

Thanks - Doug

Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

Orion

Here is a link to the post from last year with a pic of the 2014 calls....Doug

http://forum.finsandfur.net/index.php?topic=17795.0
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

coyote101

Quote from: Orion on January 14, 2015, 07:49:43 PM
Hey I am getting in this a little late, been busy and not enough time off to go to all events I would like to attend.  I see that the numbers are down this year but thought I would see if there is interest in an LBL 2015 Call.  Sample pic below and could make more and try to get in the mail to someone who will be attending to deliver to the others.  I also have a few of the LBL 2014 calls from last year for sale and will donate a few laminate calls for the prize table.  The LBL calls would be $20 each at the event or $23 if shipped to an address.

Thanks - Doug

I'll take four of the 2015 calls Doug.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

riverboss

I would like one also. Let us know if you will be sending them down or of we need to order them from you.

KySongDog

Guys, it looks like I will have to cancel out LBL this year.  Some pressing items popped up that I will have to hang around to take care of.   

I sure hate to miss the hunt but I don't have a choice right now.   You guys have a great time and post those pics!

Orion

Copy the above posts for the LBL calls.  I am on the way to the NMCCC in the morning so will check the board again on Sunday to see how many to make.  Thanks - Doug
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

linemansteve

I'll Take one also. Steve
No signature required,my hand shake or my word is good enough.
Saw a women texting while driving and it really pissed me OFF, so I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her.

riverboss

Sorry to see so many not being able to make it this yr.you will be missed!  I cant wait its the high light of my yr.

slagmaker

Quote from: riverboss on January 16, 2015, 06:05:33 AM
Sorry to see so many not being able to make it this yr.you will be missed!  I cant wait its the high light of my yr.

I know the feeling. The LBL is the one great time. I always look forward to it.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Coyote-x2

Formerly known as Coyote-x, my son Adam and I will be there,reservations made!

Orion

Got back from the NMCCC hunt yesterday.  Boy that was one big hunting get together.  319 Team!

Going through the posts I have orders for 6 2015 LBL calls.  I think I will make 10 total so there are 4 still available.
Coyote 101 -4
Riverboss -1
Linemansteve-1

Thanks - Doug

Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

FinsnFur

Is Rich gonna make it down? I'm looking forward to another video of him knocking off the gas station :alscalls:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

Quote from: FinsnFur on January 20, 2015, 06:01:21 AM
Is Rich gonna make it down? I'm looking forward to another video of him knocking off the gas station :alscalls:

Unfortunately, he's not going to be able to make it this year.  :rolleye:

Pat
NRA Life Member

FinsnFur

Last time I talked to him he was workin some crazy hours.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Frogman

Orion,
I would like a call as well!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

CCP

Unfortunately I wont be able to make it. Extremely hard decision as I have never missed one in 14 years. Working farther away from home and LBL right now.

I only have air card access to the internet at times (spotty) and my phone. I promise I have not forgotten you guys and when things get un-crazy I will be back in force.

Looking forward to pictures and updates. unless I be dead I wont miss another.

God Bless and have a blessed time.

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net