HaMeR

That's better than an 0-fer!!   :eyebrownod:

And more better than working!!  :eyebrownod: :eyebrownod:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Silencer

This was an afternoon hunt after work, so I worked today anyhow.  Tomorrow is another story  :sneer:  Setting up in the morning at a differ location.

BigB

What is your limit for early season geese?  I may go chase some over here, and 5 is the daily limit until regular season.

Brian
hand call user primarily, but if you gotta use an e-caller, there ain't nothing that sounds better than a Wildlife Tech

Silencer

limit is 8 daily 16 in possession so you can really get some shooting in if you get into them.

KySongDog

Looks like a real good start to me.   :congrats:

Todd Rahm

Man outside of cranes I have never hunted fowl, but man I need to find someone to take me and show me the ropes, it looks like  blast!

pitw

Right on Vic :highclap:  thats one less than I saw all day here.  There's nothing quite like a flock of them coming in with wings cupped.
I say what I think not think what I say.

alscalls

:yoyo: :yoyo: WTG!!!  I miss your old camera though... :sad3:
Keep them pics coming anyway.....I am enjoying the beginning of this season...... :yoyo: :yoyo:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

iahntr

Scott

Silencer

QuoteWTG!!!  I miss your old camera though...

so do I, especially with the kids fall sports.   Devon had over 100yds rushing and threw 3 complete passes, one for a touchdown last sunday and I dont have a camera  :sad:

Coulter

Thats more than I had...I had to work too.

Todd - come on down man...we'll show ya how to hunt the birds :biggrin: You're welcome here anytime!!

Steve

Silencer

Didnt fair too well yesterday, sat one field too far down the river, they couldnt see my dekes through the thick fog.... BUT gonna set up next week right where they landed  :wink:

Todd, you make it down to Steves and I'll have to rob my wife so I can make it over there to meet ya  :eyebrownod: