• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Rage broadheads

Started by nailbender, December 28, 2012, 09:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nailbender

Slipcam crossbow. :holdon: Gauranteed to open my axx.  Wish I would have remembered my camera yesterday.  Smoked a nice doe at  15 yards. Watched it for a 1/2 hour then backed away and returned another hour later just to see it jump up and run into the darkness. :madd:

bigben

Thats why i like fixed blade. I shoot slick tricks out of bow my compound and x bow.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Coulter

Had a buddy lose TWO nice bucks the first year the Rage broadheads came out. I wouldn't touch those things. Of course I couldn't shoot them out of my muzzleloader anyway :wo:

KySongDog

I still use Bear Super Razorheads. 

nailbender

Sent the company a strongly worded e-mail,,, we'll see if we get any response.   If not,  there's a lot of places to post my gripe. :innocentwhistle:

Hidehunter

I love my rages and would shoot nothing else anymore.  Thats crazy that happened to ya.  I dont know how it didnt open but evidently it can happen.  Is there a possability you had a small stick fouled in there or something?  Keep us posted on what the company tells ya...Im curious.
Denver                                           

bigben

Why chance looseing a deer because your bow isnt tuned?  Tune your bow and fixed blades will fly like field points.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

coyote101

I've had good luck with the 3-bladed RAGE.  :shrug:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Todd Rahm

You aint bending those arrows like ya do nails are ya?  :innocentwhistle:

nailbender

No Todd,  nothing bent.   I guess if I would have peirced the heart it wouldn't make a difference.  Maybe 300fps is just to fast. :shrug:  Bolt went into a big snow covered thorn bush,  I'll get it back next time Im up there in the daylight.