« Last post by FinsnFur on Yesterday at 06:39:26 PM »
John  :laf: :laf:
The Tailgate / Re: Been building an airboat
« Last post by FinsnFur on Yesterday at 06:30:37 PM »
She sounds bad ass :laf:
Your gonna have some fun in that thing :biggrin:
The Tailgate / Re: Be prepared!
« Last post by FinsnFur on Yesterday at 06:26:27 PM »
Oh man that could have been so much worse. Lucky girl for sure. Thank god those others were around there. :bowingsmilie:
Hopefully shes heals up fine.
The Tailgate / Be prepared!
« Last post by nastygunz on Yesterday at 06:22:09 PM »
 I am always getting on the women in my family to be alert and be safe and take care of themselves in any situations they may encounter.   Being country girls they're mostly inexperienced with any sort of violence or crime and things like that.  One of the things I give them crap about all the time is walking or hiking by themselves which they do quite a bit.  So today my baby sister took off this morning on a hike with the dog didn't tell anybody where she was going or how long or anything as her husband and the two kids were out doing various things.   She did not have her cell phone on her although in most places up there is there is no signal anyway.  Long story short she slipped and broke her leg and was laying halfway up the mountain in the snow and rain and thank God a young couple who were coming down from the top of the mountain found her  and the young lady stayed with her while the young fella ran the rest of the way down to his vehicle and took off to the nearest house and called 911.  She has a compound fracture of her leg and a concussion from hitting her head when she went down and has to have surgery on her leg. So tell your loved ones, Be Prepared  and then stay on their ass about it!  You can bet when things settle down and she is feeling better she is going to get a major ass chewing from big brother!
The Tailgate / Re: Hey Jerry & Glen
« Last post by HaMeR on Yesterday at 07:16:41 AM »
Yeah he likes playing the "where will this decision take ME" role. No vote here!
Non Hunting/Fishing Photos / Re: The TractorGrease Cafe
« Last post by pitw on February 23, 2018, 06:37:23 PM »
So do ya ever grab your hang glider and jump off the edge of them roads for a look see? :wo:
I'll bet that would be fun and with all the thermals you could probably land back at the car. :fingerx:
or not. :mad3:

I've ate off greasy tractors. :biggrin:
The Tailgate / Re: Hey Jerry & Glen
« Last post by Hawks Feather on February 23, 2018, 06:04:28 PM »
John,

I am sorry to read your post or any other post that has the name John Kasich in it.  I think you also misused the term Republican with his name. Him showing up on left media and stating that as a Republican he is opposed to Republican policies I would not be surprised by anything. Kasich yo-yo's on support/opposition on firearms and right now is probably siding with whoever he thinks will give him the most support.  While he did help get some jobs in Ohio he made SURE that he got all the credit for each and every one of them.  I usually don't vote for democrats, but I also would not vote for him for anything - unless it would be for him leaving the United States.  He will run for who knows what and when that happens I hope there is a spot for 'none of the above' - which is what I will vote.

Jerry
Non Hunting/Fishing Photos / Re: The TractorGrease Cafe
« Last post by JohnP on February 23, 2018, 10:48:35 AM »
I'll bet they serve some darn good food.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10