• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Introducing Possumal's Jango Joe

Started by possumal, October 23, 2009, 10:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

possumal

Don't know how many of you read that I gave Jango back to the original owner and his family.  They were just too torn up by being parted from him, and they found out that his little girl was not allergic to the pup after all.  I just couldn't keep him under those circumstances.  Being good people, they insisted on helping out on me getting a replacement.  So I bought an "Aussie" standard bred Australian Shepherd.  He is a pure dandy, and smart as can be.  Here is a picture of him at 9 weeks old.

Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Yotehntr

:yoyo: Congrats on the new pup Al! Looks like a winner!
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

pitw

Nice looking dog and the ones I've met were as you stated smart.  At least he is smarter than them ones behind him that don't know enough to stop before they hit the wall :iroll:
I say what I think not think what I say.

possumal

PITW:  That's what I told the lady who owns the kennel, sort of.  I said the pugs were awfully cute but it looks like somebody would have taught them to stop before they run into a wall.  Sounded like a bunch of mice yapping in the background.  Old Jango Joe is special.  I messed with him about an hour today and he is already tracking a coyote thingamajig I put together and I can't outrun him either, and he is only 9 weeks old.  Maybe ancient marsupials can't outrun anything?   :laf: :eyebrownod: :nono:
If I can get back to the country before I kick out, I am going to raise these little dogs.  The sire and dam are just beautiful animals.  I'll scan a picture of them tomorrow when I have time and post it on here.  Really great bloodlines and great looks, kind of like old Bopeye.  :laf: :eyebrownod:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

timbertoes

Awesome, Cute as heck!

Nice story as well, thanks for sharing :)
Meet your adversary on a common ground of wits and skill.
Leave the E-caller at home with the video games.