• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

TN,KY,VA coyote Hunters

Started by CCP, July 27, 2006, 10:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCP

I will be working for the next year Around middlesboro KY and  Harrogate TN and up into VA our house is in Harrogate.

I was wondering if there are any coyote hunters here from that area. I would love to meet and possibly do some hunting.
Can travel an hour or two in any direction.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

canine

That puts ya alot closer to Ohio than before. What line of work are you in Rich?

JD

CCP

Only puts me around 2-1/2 hours from Brent sounds like we can meet up somewhere between ? Iam working on trying to get up some property to hunt on,just picked up 300 acres Thursday and a possible 300 more up there.Thats a far cry from what I need but hopefully by Oct. it will all be added to a lot more property.

I work with Geographical informational systems or GIS for short.I map power transmission lines,I drive around a four wheel drive with a laptop,GPS and laser and mark every pole and meters position on a map.Only thing exciting is I get to climb a lot of hills and mud ride almost daily. :yoyo:

I get enough land you will have to come this way.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

canine

Were gettin there. Hope we can make sumthin happen.

JD

Posiedon

Man, CCP sounds like you have a perfect job for getting permission.  Driving around with a laser beats standing over a 350 degree die all day in a 100 degree building.  If I was you I would be stopping at every house with a silo on your daily drives.

CCP

Posiedon I don't know if it is a perfect job but I do ask every farmer that I talk to have they been hearing any coyotes.I just made up a new run of cards to pass out in this area.This is a new area and I will be here a year I already picked up the 300acres on my 4th day.I hope things continue in that direction.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FinsnFur

You didn't happen to mention your 26 friends that will be tagging along did ya? :biggrin: :sneer:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com