• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

2013 LBL prizes

Started by CCP, December 09, 2012, 06:22:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCP

QuoteAs a lot of you know we have a raffle at the LBL hunt that includes everyone. All attendees names go into a hat and we draw until there are no more prizes.

In (2010) everyone voted for all participates to bring a prize no matter how large or small to be donated. This will insure everyone has a chance to come home with a prize.

As we know the LBL is about predator hunters gathering together for a meet and greet with the chance to do a little hunting also. Jim here at FnF has been very helpful in giving us a place to post up and help organize this gathering. There are several guys/gals that come from other boards or just hear about us locally from the surrounding area. Some of these may not hear or know about the bringing of a prize to the LBL. If you have an extra prize to bring along to help those not in the know ( so thay can participate in the drawing)  please do.

If you would like to donate to the 2013 LBL hunt send me a PM or e-mail me at ccp@easterncoyotes.com I will give you an address to send prizes to. Include your name (or company name) and a description of the prize.

I will in turn take pictures of your prize and post it here with all details. If you are going to bring a prize to the 2012 LBL hunt then send me a pic and or a description and I will post it here.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Frogman

Richard,

Here are a few prizes I plan to bring to LBL with me . . .

A thin camo face mask

A fleece camo face mask

A coyote hunting dvd

A camo fanny pack

And a nice game cutting up knife and saw set

Looking forward to LBL as always and hope to see all the guys there.  Thanks for your help organizing the get together!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Okanagan

NICE prizes! 

I sure would admire to join you all someday.  Meeting folks would be the best prize.

weedwalker

KySongDog

Quote from: Okanagan on December 24, 2012, 01:32:23 PM
NICE prizes! 

I sure would admire to join you all someday.  Meeting folks would be the best prize.

Come on down, Okanagan!   I've got a bunk in a cabin reserved for ya.

possumal

Hello all. Here is a prize I will donate to the LBL hunt.  I'll probably be seeing Weedwalker Ed way before then, and will give the item to him to bring to the hunt.  Hope you guys have the best get together ever.

It is the Foxpro Predator Vest. I pictured it with the cushion showing partially to illustrate how quick you can drop it down.

Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Frogman

Wow, Al, that's a nice prize!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Coulter

I'll bring HaMeR as my donation to the booby prize give-away. :biggrin: I may need to make some room in the truck for the trip back home with all the coyote pelts and all :innocentwhistle:

I'm sure I can muster up something to bring along as prize :wink:

Steve

HaMeR

:shrug:  And here all this time I thought you just needed the extra gas money!!  :laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Hawks Feather

Quote from: Coulter on December 27, 2012, 07:41:28 PM
I'll bring HaMeR as my donation
Steve

Could this be the start of the White Elephant exchange?

Jerry

riverboss

Heres a few Prizes i plan on bringing. 2 howlers  and a open reed call that does great bird sounds pups dist and fawn dist. Ive got a few more in the making i also hope to bring.

FinsnFur

Is that a type of finish or what are those made of Dan? Never seen that before but it does look sharp.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

riverboss

Its a finish known as marbelizing. I do alittle custom paint work on motor cycles and decided to try it last year on some calls, it seemed to go over prettty good.

Coulter

Dan..do you think that might work on HaMeR? :wo:

riverboss

Im not sure! Its just a coating, I think he needs more than that. :alscalls:

Todd Rahm

Like a lot of bondo and primer?  :biggrin:

HaMeR

You'll get old one of these days Steve!!!!!!!  :innocentwhistle: :innocentwhistle:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

We need a "snickering" smiley.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

weedwalker

I'll throw in my favorite Primos calls, The Lil-Dogs. And a Made in the USA Buck knife.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

possumal

Here is another prize I will send down with Weedwalker Ed.  It is a Black Coyote Howler by Loren Reese of Kenai, Alaska.  The prototype for this howler was lost when they had the bad tornado out in Kansas and showed back up when a fellow found it and contacted a guy he knew who made calls.  It is a really beautiful howler with a good sound, fits your hand just right.  Hope someone has good luck with it.

Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff