• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

It's only six months away

Started by coyote101, August 10, 2016, 06:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Quote from: coyote101 on August 10, 2016, 06:03:12 PM
Are we going with the first full weekend of February again? That will be the week of Monday, January 30, through Sunday, February the 5th.

It's never too early to start planning.  :biggrin:

Pat

Is everyone in agreeance with those dates? If so I can go ahead and update the LBL.Hunt.com website to show the new dates also.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

It's always the first full weekend in February so those dates are correct.  Some folks like to go for the whole week leading up to the first weekend.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Frogman

Just reserved a cabin for Jan. 31 - Feb. 4 2017.  Looking forward to seeing everyone again!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

JohnP

For those who are just thinking about going and have not made a commitment.  For the past six or seven years I have told my wife I'm going on this little adventure not necessarily to hunt but to meet up with a good bunch of guys - but I never went.  Now it to late and I will never meet a group of good friends who I have always wanted to meet.  So take the advice from a old worn out soldier - make the commitment and GO. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

coyote101

Quote from: JohnP on September 21, 2016, 03:28:37 PM
For those who are just thinking about going and have not made a commitment.  For the past six or seven years I have told my wife I'm going on this little adventure not necessarily to hunt but to meet up with a good bunch of guys - but I never went.  Now it to late and I will never meet a group of good friends who I have always wanted to meet.  So take the advice from a old worn out soldier - make the commitment and GO.

Sure wish there was some way you could make it Mr. JohnP.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

HaMeR

If you were there Mr. John I would hunt nearly as much!! Would be a lot of fun just hanging around & chatting with you!!  :biggrin: :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

slagmaker

I have had as much fun the years I have hunted as I have had the years I just hung out at wranglers.

I just hope I can make it this time around
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

centerfire_223

Slag I hope you make it too, I want some more of that stew and cobbler!!! It's worth the trip just for that.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

JohnP

How does one go about making a donation to the prize table?

coyote101

Quote from: JohnP on October 28, 2016, 10:49:10 AM
How does one go about making a donation to the prize table?

Mr. JohnP,
You can send it to me and I will take it to LBL with me.
Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

centerfire_223

Before I go and reserve a cabin, anyone got an opening for 2?
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

JohnP

Dad said you were a CWO as I was a "military brat" and later a combat medic (enlisted swine as dad referred to me) I will address you as Chief, Sir or Mister :wink:
So Chief Pat we sent you a PM and thank you for your help. 

Just joking, of course, as to him calling me an enlisted swine, as he was an SFC when he was appointed. 

coyote101

Mandy,

Thanks for helping and thank you for your service.

Pat
NRA Life Member