• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

2016 LBL Hunt Attendance Roster

Started by FinsnFur, December 17, 2015, 07:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slagmaker

Quote from: Coulter on January 18, 2016, 08:59:16 AM
Can I just skip the stew and head straight for the cobbler? :biggrin:

Peach and Blueberry sound good...

We have a vote for peach and bleuberry, any other suggestions?
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

coyote101

I'm for peach or blackberry.  :biggrin:

Send me a list of ingredients and I'll pick them up.  :readthis:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Frogman

Guys,

I really enjoy the LBL Hunt and was planning to be there this year.  But I have been having diverticulitis flare ups since Thanksgiving.  I have an appointment with my surgeon on Thursday Jan. 21.  I'm afraid I'm going to need surgery to resolve this problem.  If I had someone to come with me to LBL I might still try to make it, but I have exhausted all those I know who might be able to come with me.  I would not want to come that far and then have a flare up and have to drive all the way back by myself.  So for now it is doubtful that I will make it this year.  I will make the final decision after my Dr.s appointment on Thursday.  Hopefully if I can't make it someone else will take lots of pictures so I can see what a great time you guys have!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

riverboss

Sorry your having problems Jim! I hope everything works out OK with the doc.
Hang in there buddy I'm sure we will get you some pics if you don't make it. Good luck.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C HD using Tapatalk

slagmaker

Well if ya Can make it what kind of cobbler ya want?

But in all seriousness hope the doc visit goes well

WldWldWest

Jim, I hope you get good news and all is well, Good luck!!

Doug
"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

coyote101

Well, that's certainly bad news. I hope everything works out Jim. We'll miss you at LBL.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

HaMeR

Get Well soon Jim!! You will be missed but it'll be real nice to have you back up & running at full speed as soon as possible my Friend!!!!!!!!!
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Hawks Feather

Quote from: Frogman on January 18, 2016, 04:39:37 PM
I have been having diverticulitis flare ups since Thanksgiving.  I have an appointment with my surgeon on Thursday Jan. 21.  I'm afraid I'm going to need surgery to resolve this problem. 
Jim

I did the surgery last March and while it isn't any fun, it did take care of my problems.  I had a few other issues that kept me in the hospital longer than expected.  The best advice I can give is to get up and get walking as often as possible.  Maybe I should say get up and start shuffling because that is what I did at the beginning.

Jerry

Coulter

Sorry to hear that Jim. I hope everything goes well with the surgery.

Steve

slagmaker

OK cabin reservations are made. Fozzybear, Fozzys feminine half, Cody and myself will be in cabin 10 all the way back in the B area.

Pat I will have a list of the stuff for the cobbler in short order. I just have to figure out how many dutch ovens Fozzy and I will be bringing so I know how many cobblers were making.

coyote101

Quote from: slagmaker on January 20, 2016, 05:11:47 PM
Pat I will have a list of the stuff for the cobbler in short order. I just have to figure out how many dutch ovens Fozzy and I will be bringing so I know how many cobblers were making.

Just let me know.

Pat
NRA Life Member

securpro

I have an extra Dutch oven if it's needed, just lete nnow.
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

slagmaker

Quote from: securpro on January 20, 2016, 06:14:55 PM
I have an extra Dutch oven if it's needed, just lete nnow.

How big is it? I have a 10 and a 12 or 14 and I belive fozzys is a 10.

pitw

Nothing to do with showing up or food.  When I was down there it were right after the ice storm[kinda/sorta], could someone take a pic or three of the trees so I/we can get an idea of how they recovered[or not]?  Thanks gentlemen.   
I say what I think not think what I say.

slagmaker

Carolina Coyote

Hawk my Daughter had Divertic and was operated on several years ago, Will be keeping you in my prayers.
she had a very hard time but doing better now. God Bless cc

HaMeR

Dad battled that stuff back around 1990 or maybe a little before that. Spent 1/2 of his 2 week vacation in a hospital north of Toronto. My Brother & I drove up & brought him & Mom home. It took him a couple weeks to recover from the effects of that plus the surgery.

Be careful Jim & do what your Dr's tell ya to do!!!!!!!!
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Frogman

Guys, I hate it but I'm not going to make it this year.  I will have to have surgery to correct this diverticulitis problem.  It will be after LBL but I'm afraid that if I try to come it will flare up on me and I won't have anyone to help me drive the 7 hours back.  Doctor says he can't believe I'm not already in the hospital??  I have several guys here that I hunt with, but none of them can get free to come this year??  You guys eat piece of cobbler for me, kill a coyote for me, enjoy all the great company, and please take some pictures to post up!!  Hopefully I can make it next year.  Be safe everyone!!

Jim

Frogman

I just tried to cancel my cabin B-16.  I think I did it right.  So if anyone needs a cabin B-16 should be available!!

Jim