• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

2017 LBLHunt Feb4-5

Started by riverboss, November 24, 2016, 05:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slagmaker

Fozzy and shortround are planning on going. So if I can't I am schooling shortround on the fine art of stew making.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

FinsnFur

Welcome to the forum Christopher :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Coulter

Slag...you're stew is the only stew I eat all year. You have to make it. Oh and the cobbler too :wink:

Hope you're able to get there again...you will obviously be missed if you don't. Not just your cooking either.

Steve

zack.klan

I'm not going to be able to go this year. Next year for sure I will be. New gun and everything will be coming along with me.
Zack

slagmaker

OK let's just go with the assumption that I will make it.

Last year I made a double batch of stew using securepro's kettle. That was a lot of stew but the year before a single batch was not enough.
So, do I make a double batch again this year and all three cobblers "I didn't get all three made last year, sorry pat"? If I make a double batch I need securepro's kettle or a second roaster like mine.

So basically my question is how much stew?
This way I know if I need my roaster or a kettle.

coyote101

Securepro just reserved a cabin. He and his family will be there.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Yotybuster17@gmail.com

Thank u Pat and Steve.. Im very much so looking forword to it..  I've been taking advantage of this cold snap BURRRRRRR! I am now 2 for 5 on yotes and 2 for 3 on cats.. Got some real ELMER FUDD moments under my belt already this year. 47 years young and still needeing slapt in the forhead on occasions . All i can do is take the hard punch in the gut feeling and start lauging at myself. Make for some good camp fire stories i reckon. My predator hunting buddy and i actually came over a couple maybe 3 years back to check out the crew and hunt a little with u guys. The first fella we came up on at the cabins had actually fallin in a creek i believe it was. Said he had not brought any extra hunting clothing so he was stuck at the cabin while everyone else was out hunting. I happen to have a extra set of scent lock cover alls in my truck. So i lent it to him with my address to send them back to me.. I guess he really liked them! lol   Never seen them again. Don't remember the fellas name and really don't even remember what he looked like. Had brought his wife and child with him i remember.. kind of odd i thought. but seemed nice.. At any rate ill try and get my girl to make a little something to pass around the fire and bring something for the raffle. Oh and some beers as well. Im not much of a beer drinker myself.. But i sure don't mind bringing some.. THANKS CHRISTOPHER   OR """CLICK '''AS MY PRED BUDDIES ARE NOW CALLING ME.. STORY AT CAMPFIRE.. LOL
CHRISTOPHER

centerfire_223

Slag I have a big Stainless steel pot that will hold about 15 gallons or so, you need me to bring it with me?
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

centerfire_223

I had a major mishap, was supposed to rent a cabin this past weekend, and with all of the snowy festivities I completely forgot. Now nothing available to rent, so I will either have to stay home or find a hotel somewhere. What is the closest town with a hotel? Seems like I remember one in Cadiz but can't for the life of me remember the name.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

riverboss

Do a Google search they're a knight inn and several others. In Cadiz. Arura is closer as has some also.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C HD using Tapatalk

slagmaker

I have no cabin rented either. As I wasnt sure of even being able to go.

I have PM'd secure pro to see if I can use his kettle again this year. I have got to get me one of those.

I am

slagmaker

OK the kettle is lined up so barring any unforseen happenings I will be there.

Checking with fozzy tonight on our lodging.

5 SHOTS

Quote from: pitw on January 06, 2017, 05:21:07 PM
Quote from: Okanagan on January 06, 2017, 01:03:43 PM
Would love to join you all but that's not likely this side of heaven.  I enjoy following the prep and then the stories and pics afterward.  Have a great time!

It's only a hop skip and a jump for you Oke.  Pick up some goofy plick you don't don't know and have a hell of a trip.

This worked great for me,  but...... Poor Barry.....
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

securpro

As of right now cabin 10 & 15 are available in Area B1, Their web site is a little screwed up.., you have to log in in order to see the dates your looking for.
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

centerfire_223

Did you call and find this out, I logged in again and checked; still no availability? I will call them this morning and see if I can get one of those. Thanks Securpro.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

centerfire_223

I talked with the lady at Wrangler's and like Securpro said, "their website is screwed up". She had 2 cabins left, I got A4. The only cabin left is B22, for those who are needing a cabin.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

slagmaker

As soon as I get this tire changed I will give her a call

slagmaker

Well I have tried three times to call wranglers and reserve the last cabin and have had no luck. Trying again I the morning

Yotybuster17@gmail.com

CALLED THEM TODAY AND THEY STILL HAD TWO LARGE CABINS AS OF LIKE NOON….. I REVERED THE SMALL CABIN FROM WEDNESDAY TILL SAT ..  AHHHHH DID I RUFFLE SOME MANES WITH MY STORY ABOUT COVERALLS????? IM NOT RAW ABOUT IT STILL  LOL I HAVE SEVERAL PAIR
CHRISTOPHER

centerfire_223

Keep trying Slag, the lady was telling me they were having phone issues as well. I went through the 800 number and then left a message. They called back in a couple of hours.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-