• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Fun on the Border

Started by JohnP, November 29, 2018, 06:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

_

So far so good here but ya never know.  We understand that some of the lesbians,gays and transgenders are being given a hard time and want out of Tijuana(Sp) The thought is to move them to Agua Prieta which is pretty close to us.   Good thing I'm not in charge of this circus, nerve gas & live ammo instead of what they have been using. 

Tuberculosis, Chicken Pox, HIV/AIDS: A Third of Caravan Migrants Have Serious Health Problems

Over 2,267 people are being treated, Tijuana's data show

Migrants who came with the caravan are suffering from respiratory infections, tuberculosis, chickenpox and other serious health issues, Tijuana’s Health Department warned on Thursday morning.

The spokesman told Fox News that out of 6,000 migrants currently residing in the city, over a third of them (2,267) are being treated for health-related issues.

There are three confirmed cases of tuberculosis, four cases of HIV/AIDS and four separate cases of chickenpox, the spokesman said.

At least 101 migrants have lice and multiple instances of skin infections, the department’s data shows.

There’s also a threat of Hepatitis outbreak due to unsanitary conditions, the spokesman said.

The thousands of migrants are being sheltered at the Benito Juarez Sports Complex near the San Ysidro U.S.-Mexico Port of Entry, even though the place is capable of providing for 1,000 people.

The location also has only 35 portable bathrooms.

A sign reading “No Spitting” was put up, as coughing and spitting by caravan migrants are rampant in the shelter.

Tijuana Mayor Juan Manuel Gastelum said Tuesday that the city has enough money to assist the migrants only for a few more days, with the city saying it’s spending around $30,000 a day.

“We won’t raise taxes tomorrow to pay for today’s problem.”

Amid the problems and dire living conditions, some migrants are reportedly self-deporting.

Approximately 80 self-deported Tuesday while another 98 were deported by Mexican immigration officials for their involvement in the Sunday demonstrations that turned violent.

Other people have chosen to accept offers of temporary work and asylum from Mexico, yet most still remain committed to entering the United States.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

I read that the Tijuana restaurant workers were throwing chairs at the migrants (and they were throwing them back) because of the rampant "dine and dash" behavior of the migrants.  Eat your fill and run out the door.

Gawd, how I wish I was in charge of protecting the border.   "Hey Pedro, don't go near that border! I hear our amigo, Jose, got his ass shot off by some pissed off Marine."

JohnP

By the looks of some of them they need to go on a hunger strike.  Johnny I would not turn this over to the Corps at least not on the ground.  I would assume some of their attack helicopter pilots need some air time.  One pass should do it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caravan migrants declare hunger strike to pressure US

Tijuana (Mexico) (AFP) - Ten Central American women taking part in the migrant caravan camped on the US-Mexican border said Thursday they were starting a hunger strike to pressure American authorities to let them apply for asylum.

"Since no one is listening to us, we've decided as a women's movement... to launch a hunger strike," said Claudia Miranda of Honduras at an improvised press conference in the border city of Tijuana.

More than 6,000 migrants who traveled to the northern Mexican city by caravan are camped out hoping to apply for asylum or sneak into the United States, fleeing poverty and violence in their home countries.

US President Donald Trump, who has called the caravan an "invasion" full of "hardened criminals" and "thugs," is seeking to overhaul asylum policy to keep applicants out pending approval.

Draped in white flags, the women tried to picket in front of the immigration offices at the border, but were blocked by a heavy police contingent.

The women are also calling on Mexican migration authorities to grant speedy humanitarian visas to migrants who want to remain in Mexico.

They did not say how long they planned to maintain their hunger strike.

After walking and hitch-hiking more than 4,000 kilometers (2,500 miles) to the US southern border, some 500 migrants tried to breach it on Sunday. They were forced back by US Border Patrol agents, who fired tear gas and rubber bullets.

JohnP

Next year at this time remrogers will be posting Today in History -  Old Combat Vets in Arizona go Berserk and Invade Mexico and drive all inhabitant back to their Homeland - California. President Trump builds wall around previous state of california and has ordered the Corp of Engineers to dig a trench 20 feet deep entire length of wall and then to fill it with alligators.

nastygunz

"Assisted by the Green Mountain Militia from The State of Vermont", we are experinced at long distance ass kicking:

"Rogers' Rangers was initially a provincial company from the colony of New Hampshire, attached to the British Army during the Seven Years' War, also known as the French and Indian War. The unit was quickly adopted into the British army as an independent ranger company. Major Robert Rogers trained the rapidly deployed light infantry force tasked mainly with reconnaissance as well as conducting special operations against distant targets. "