• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

This is for Todd and Jim - The NEW THO Game Calls Web Site

Started by THO Game Calls, September 03, 2006, 09:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THO Game Calls

Collectors – Hunters – Call Makers

Introducing the new THO Game Calls web site, www.thogamecalls.com

Collectors will find exquisitely hand crafted Predator and Varmint calls turned form some of the most beautiful exotic and domestic woods available as well as fancy burls, acrylics and other materials.

Hunters, if all I wanted to do was make pretty things out of wood, I would be turning bowls and vases.  As much time goes into tuning the calls as does turning and finishing them.  You will not only like what you see, but what you hear.

Call Makers, we stock over 60 different items for making calls. 

10 different predator call reeds
Deer, Owl, Crow, Hawk, and other game call reed kits
A Rainbow of acrylic rod colors
Wood Turning blanks
Brass, Copper, and Aluminum Bands for your calls
Parachute Cord for you Lanyard Makers in 8 different colors
Slate for turkey calls

And host of other items for the call maker.

Of particular note, you call makers might enjoy the Tutorial Section.  We currently have tutorials on

Making Tone Boards
Making Metal Bands
Modifying Crow Call Reed Kits
Turning Deer Grunt Calls

As well as a photo gallery for call makers where you can show off your work.

And a special section of Sound Files of each of the predator reeds we stock, with sounds recorded as the reeds come straight out of the box, after they have been bladed and after they have REALLY been worked over.  You can listen before you buy, so you choose the perfect reed for you new call.

Our order of Dymondwood Turning Blanks in 1.5 x 1.5 x 12 in the following colors

Charcoal Silvertone
Desert Camo
Dakota
Magnum
Timberland

Is due in at the end of the month.  These squares will sell for 12 bucks each.

So stop by and check us out.  www.thogamecalls.com

Thanks
Al @ THO
THO Game Calls

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Brad H

You've really outdone yourself on this one AL. I'll look into some of your acrylic in the near future.

Nicely done!

Brad

FinsnFur

I like it I like it!!  :congrats: 
If you done that yourself...all I can say is  :bowingsmilie: NICE JOB! It looks awesome. It's clean and easily navigated, very legible and professional, clear pictures...

......did I mention it even mentions ME?.....MEEEE :yoyo:

I'm ok :innocentwhistle:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

straycat

Very nice Al  :congrats: Very easy to navigate and easy to find the products. Looks like a lot of work but great results.
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

Bob D

Hey Al,
Awesome sight from a great callmaker. Very tastefully done and quite informative. There are no calls that I know of that are better made than a THO call---bar none!
Bob

Todd Rahm

WoooHoooooo.     

Todd says to wife while looking Al's web site. "Not now honey I have a head ache.  :holdon: maybe later"  :biggrin:

Look'n good Al, and you might be the fella that can point me in the right direction for doing a web site for my collection?