• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

This is nice!

Started by keekee, July 21, 2006, 06:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keekee

Well, I figured since no one else would I may as well post some pic's!

A few howlers>>>>>>>>

And a few distress calls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Come on now guys! I know you all are out there! Lets see a few pic's..........Brad H?...Yellerdog?

Brent

FinsnFur

Ohhhhh.....nice decorations for the place too.
Speaking of howlers, I need to order some bands from Bud.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

keekee

I can fix ya right up dude!  Its in the maill! Be on the look out!

Brent

Yellerdog

Funny you should start this thread Brent.
I was just going to post a couple pice and ask you guys to show some too, just to get this forum going.

Hear's a few:

keekee

Sweet dude!  I have seen a few of those calls up close you know> And I will say, they dont just look great! But sound great to!

Brent

Brad H

You guys are killing me here. But I won't be left out!!

No one's supposed to see this yet...or at all really. There's only three that will be made and all are spoken for. They never got a chance to sell publicly like I intended. The only thing missing is the custom black Reese lanyard that comes with. Wish I could have gotten that in the pic too.

But what the hell...

Field of Screams

yucca

You need to make more of those Brad so you can sell me one. Very nice :bowingsmilie:.

keekee

OH YA! Thats nice!

Brad makes one of the best open reed howlers on the market, hands down!

And that one is awesome dude!

Brent

FinsnFur

Field of Screams alright. Holy Cow........horn :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Joel Hughes

Quote from: keekee on July 21, 2006, 06:48:18 PM
Brad makes one of the best open reed howlers on the market, hands down!

That's for sure.  With very smooth pitch changes in the 3 I have.

Brad, that howler stand (is that what ya'd call it lol) is awesome!  I don't know if that was your idea or who's, but that is sho' nuff an outstanding idea.

Brad H

I'm just glad I have something to add with Brent and Lee. Pretty good company I'm in eh? :wink:

I'll still make howlers like this just not with the stand. It was my original idea and I had to cut down a bunch of potential wolf howlers to do it but it turned out to be worth it.

Brad

Todd Rahm

Hey nice pictures fellas.

Yeller I didn't relize ya made horn howlers. That first'n has a some nice colores and lines to it.  :shck:

Speaking of which Brad I emailed ya a few days back asking for a mailing address for ya. Did ya get that email?

I better get along and take a picture of every single call in the collection so I can keep up.  :biggrin:

Be safe,
Todd

Yellerdog

Todd,
I've been making horn howlers for a couple of years now. Just never have any left to advertise for sale so they don't get advertised much. I ussually build them as ordered and haven't seemed to be able to make any extra's for posting pictures.
That first one is a very nice horn. I should have kept that one for myself. It sounded better than most too. The horn just seemed to have perfect harmonics.

Brad,
That is a sweet howler and stand. The three people who are getting them are lucky indeed!

I have a howler Brad made me a couple of years ago. It doesn't have a stand though. :shrug:
It is however one of the nicest calls I have and will always have a place in my collection.

I don't have one of Brent's howlers. I do have a couple of his distress calls though. One of them is always in my calls bag. I usually only use open reeds, so for me to regularly carry his enclosed reed call says a lot about the quality and sound it produces,.

canine

Yellerdog, nice lookin work. That horn on your first howler pic is beautiful.  :congrats:

Man, Brad... thou shall not tease like that  :nofgr:..   That is awesome, very nice job :congrats:

Brent, you know what i think of your calls  :wink:. The ones i have are last years models.. Now that you have all the time in the world  :innocentwhistle:.. We need a few new ones for the lanyards eh??? :sneer:

JD

keekee

All the time in the world "A"........LMAO...Thats funny! :hahaha:

Oh, there are some great things comming out this fall!!!!!!!! :sneer: We might be able to get a few new calls on that lanyard! :innocentwhistle:

Thanks for the kind words guys! That means alot!

Brent

Dogwood Creek

Hi everyone. This is a cool place! Very nice. Here is some of my work,R.J.

Here are a couple distress calls.

A couple of Howlers.

Last but not least, a couple Turkey calls.

I'm glad to see some familiar names here. Super site!

FinsnFur

Nice stuff RJ and Yellerdog....as usual.
Welcome to the place RJ...good to see ya.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

keekee

Hey RJ! Good looken calls!

Brent

Rick223

welcome to the board RJ nice lookin calls  :yoyo:

Rick
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

Brad H

Hello RJ,

Your howlers are looking F I N E along with the rest.

You know we still got a trade in the near future.  :biggrin: :highclap:

Brad