• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Another one in the can

Started by Jimmie in Ky, February 03, 2008, 06:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCP

M.DarianBarr, Nice meeting you and your buddy. I didn't realize you guys stayed in the truck until the next morning. Man that had to be rough I would have got you a motel room  if I had known. Did you and your buddy go over to the cabin and get you a shirt?
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

keekee

M.DarianBarr,

Good to meet you as well, it was nice talking with you guys! And welcome to the board!

Brent

Jimmie in Ky

I don't believe they got a shirt Richard. You were out of pocket when they left. It was very good to meet the both of you. Yah'll do come back next year. Jimmie

coyote101

M.DarianBarr,

Welcome to the Meade county boys.  It was good to meet you at LBL.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

KySongDog

Quote from: CCP on February 04, 2008, 10:58:55 PM
M.DarianBarr, Nice meeting you and your buddy. I didn't realize you guys stayed in the truck until the next morning. Man that had to be rough I would have got you a motel room  if I had known. Did you and your buddy go over to the cabin and get you a shirt?

I didn't know about your situation either.  I had room in my cabin Friday night for both of you. Didn't know you were staying in your truck.   :shck:

Semp

M.DarianBarr

it wasnt that bad only my face got cold that was the only thing out of the sleeping bag. thanks ccp we got our shirts keekee got them for us. hell i was ready to stay the weekend if it hadnt been for my buddy. thats what i get for waiting till the last minute, was watching for info on the wrong fouroms but know yall striaghtened me out. planned to hunt around here sunday morning but had to stay up with a sick youngen. ill hit yellowbanks this weekend though. cant wait till next year. ccp we will get togather and shoot some bigheads (carp) this summer, if you want.

vvarmitr

MDB: Like the others if we had only knew, but proud to know someone tough enough to take it.  :bowingsmilie:

Might want to look for another hunting buddy for next year as she probably won't allow him to even show up.   :laf:

M.DarianBarr

ya but in his defense i remember those days. they were fun while they lasted.

Jeb

I couldnt help but notice Centerfire223 wasnt in any pics ? What happened to Ronnie?
                       Jeb

Jimmie in Ky

He has photos of his weekend posted in hunting pics. I can't blame him a bit for not making the drive since he couldn't come for the whole weekend.  Work stinks when it gets in the way of good times.

I need to get back up there and see if I can find Redhound. He was supposed to be there all this week. So far monday was the only decent day he had to hunt. Today the winds are 21 miles an hour out of the west. Yesterday it was windy and it rained late in the day. Jimmie

muss

Thanks for a great time. My first trip to the LBL was great. Thanks to all who donated and to Fins and Fur for the chilli dinner. It was great meeting you all. putting names with faces and listening to the stories , some good, some I think I want to forget, was great.  I can say I will never forget the trip. 

David