• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Need help on finding a maker of a call

Started by topdawg, February 09, 2008, 11:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

topdawg

This year a the lbl hunt, the buddy i brought with me won a custom howler.  I was wondering if any one can remember who made it.  I will be trying to put a pic. up to help.  I would like to try to buy one if possible......thanks for the help
                                                                                                                                    topdawg
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

possumal

Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Hawks Feather

securpro

Was his name Jason ??? Oh yea... I remember that call it was a   :shrug: for some reason I want to say it was a Hawksfeather  :wo:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

topdawg

it was a open reed, it had a black tone board and a reed that was folded and put in the back grove with a green band on it. The end bell was flared out and was made of walnut      I'm still trying to get him over here to get a pic   thanks for the help
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

weedwalker

Sounds like one of Jerry's (Hawks Feather) calls to me too.

wv_yoter

Jason

FinsnFur

Looks like two of these threads are going,
http://www.finsandfur.net/forums/index.php?topic=4868.0
the intial post has been edited, therefore isnt showing up as new, and it's all getting misleading....to me too. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com