• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Bunch of archery equipment!

Started by ohiodeer, December 08, 2008, 10:14:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ohiodeer

I have for sale five alpine bows and some archery items.The first bow is a alpine silverado matchgrade it is in realtree apg camo.Comes complete ready to hunt,it has a alpine whisperflite dropaway rest,black gold flashpoint sight,wrist sling,alpine stabilizer,and a alpine quiver.It is a right handed bow set at 60 pound draw weight,with a 29 inch draw length.It is adjusable draw weight from 50-70 pounds and draw length from 27-30 inches.These bows are smoking fast and queit.The second bow is the alpine silverado sabre it is set up the same as the first bow except the camo is predator deception brown.The third bow is the alpine denali pro-comp,it comes with custom vaportrail strings,vaportrail limbdriver rest,wristsling,control freak stabilizer.The fourth bow is the alpine micro,it is in realtree apg camo.It comes with dropaway rest,alpine bearclaw quiver.This is a great bow for the youth or female archers,it is adjustable from 20-50 pound draw weight and up to 25 inch draw length.The fifth bow is the alpine micro tournament bow in red.It comes with a dropaway rest and a control freak stabilizer.I also have a dozen easton epic 400 with 4 inch vanes with 8 of the arrows set up with tracer nocks and the other four with the practice nocks.If you went to buy these arrows it would cost quite a bit ill take 50.00 o.bo. to your door for the arrows.Im asking 400.00 for the first three bows o.b.o these bows retail for 900.00.Im asking 200.00 o.b.o for the micros.I also have two soft cases one for the adult bows and one for the micros your choice for 40.00 each.These items are all like new the bows are all 2008 models and are only several months old.If interseted let me know ive added pics of stuff.Ill pay for the shipping anywhere in the USA.

BOWHUNTING JUNKY!