• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Howler

Started by pitw, May 27, 2009, 06:56:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

To who ever wants one free I have a Hillbilly Howler that I will send to the first person that pm's me with their address.  It has never been used to try and call coyotes.  I can attest to it's loudness but it has taken on a tarnish that won't wipe off so I don't want it anymore and will never take it out hunting as I like to feel I'm hunting with the person that made the call I'm using.  This post is good until I get home from work tomorrow night at which time if there are no takers it will hit the garbage.
Barry
I say what I think not think what I say.

pitw

It's gone to the lower 48 and if the recipient would let us know that it got there I'd appreciate it.
Barry

linemansteve

No signature required,my hand shake or my word is good enough.
Saw a women texting while driving and it really pissed me OFF, so I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her.

golfertrout

Barry thanks for the howler :biggrin:   I just got it on 6/8/09 :readthis: hope you get that tarnish out of your system.   :wink:  maybe one of these days i can bring it up your way and call some yotes :biggrin:  Thanks again Barry and I owe you one :yoyo:

pitw

Glad it got there Dave.  I hope it get's you many critters and even more chuckles.  If you were to come up I'd advise against bringing that particular one :nofgr: 

golfertrout

lol  :hahaha:   no problem  Barry  i have a few of Al's calls I could bring up :eyebrownod:  thanks again :wink:

FinsnFur

:roflmao:
I knew there was something I liked about you Barry from the git go.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

Quote from: FinsnFur on June 08, 2009, 09:59:53 PM
:roflmao:
I knew there was something I liked about you Barry from the git go.

+1   ;yes;

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls