• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

PMR 30

Started by riverboss, June 19, 2012, 11:23:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

I knew that one was in the works.  But didn't know when it would be available.   Looks it might be another winner for Keltec.   I never really understood why Ruger discontinued its 10/22 22mag.    :confused:

What I really would like to have is a Volquartsen.   They have semi-autos in 22 wmr.  And recently they announced that they are bringing out a new semi-auto in 17 win super mag.   3000 ft per second for a rimfire cartridge.  Wow! 

FOsteology

Hmmmm, so the CMR30 Carbine will obviously have less muzzle blast and still be a nifty little semi-auto squirting out a more powerful .22wmr that will work in a pinch on varmints and even feral hogs....

Might have to get one for the truck.  :eyebrow:

FOsteology

Quote from: KySongDog on October 28, 2014, 08:35:18 PM
What I really would like to have is a Volquartsen. They have semi-autos in 22 wmr.

I have a .22wmr Volquartsen Superlite in Hogue stock. I set it up with an Aimpoint Micro-T1 and PVS-14

Devastating on coons and fox!  :biggrin:

KySongDog

Quote from: FOsteology on October 29, 2014, 12:25:32 PM
Quote from: KySongDog on October 28, 2014, 08:35:18 PM
What I really would like to have is a Volquartsen. They have semi-autos in 22 wmr.

I have a .22wmr Volquartsen Superlite in Hogue stock. I set it up with an Aimpoint Micro-T1 and PVS-14

Devastating on coons and fox!  :biggrin:

I'm soooooo jealous!       :eyebrownod: