• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Callmaking supplies for sale...(updated)

Started by Coulter, February 14, 2010, 10:04:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THO Game Calls

I was told about this post last night and was asked if I could help out.

I was not trying to make anyone look bad.   It is what it is.    I got put between a rock and hard place and I end up looking like the bad guy.   I should have seen it coming.    :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:   Sometimes you're damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Glad it worked out. 

Al Woodard
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
www.thogamecallsforums.com
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

alscalls

WOW!

I knew Steve would do the right thing no matter what was going on.... so I would not question his judgment.....
I was not mad..... :nono:  :wink:

Barry:
You old goat you never need to thank me like this......I buy supplies all the time anyway and there are MANY calls I make that never see the internet.....just filling orders and trying to make ends meet and I have done well this year.....my only regret is I aint been able to give as many to you folks as I wanted to cause I been busy as all get out.
You know I gotta re-pay you......$money$ aside you will get yours ya goofy Canadian......Eh!  :laf: :laf:
I think this Butt crack pro staff is awesome..... :yoyo: :yoyo:
I cant THANK YOU enough buddy.........but I will try....... :biggrin:   Thanks.

THO AL:
Thanks for the offer but your prices are fine......and your service is better than any I have seen.......
I am making a list of some things I need and I will be making an order this week no need for a discount.... :nono:
I guess I will be trying some duck calls.....so look out.... :eyebrow:  I got some ideas..... :eyebrownod:

Sorry if I caused anyone grief I just needed more stuff and it looked like Steve needed to get rid of some stuff..... :shrug:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

pitw

THO you didn't look bad at all and I am seriously sorry for the problem I caused :doh2:.  Sometimes trying to do stuff on the sly doesn't do anything but screw up people and I'll never do it again[yeah right].  If anyone gives THO or anyone else but me a hard time about this particular issue trust me I'll be on them like white on rice or a Rottweiler on poodle :wink:.   Me on the other hand is fair game :doh2:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

I gotta say in my 10 plus years of being on Internet Forums, and either administrating or managing for a little over half of that...I have never witnessed what I just witnessed here. :huh:

I think there's been a new definition for ironic created here.

Barry, personally I think I would have let it ride out, and I'm awstruck that you of all people didnt. :laf: This thread had all the vital ingredients to head south in a BIG  F'n hurry. And it woulda been kinda fun watching Stevey sweat it out banking on the speed and relief of the United States Postal Service. :roflmao:

Oh and for the record, I honestly had no idea this was taking place. I was a little set back with Steve actually running a sale like this on multiple forums. Just did not seem like something he would attempt with his background and experience with these sorta things. So I kinda took the bait too. :doh2:

I'm glad this turned out the way it did. Very ironic but very unique.
Just when I think I got Barry figured out, he goes and pulls some shit like this.

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

alscalls

Oh you wait......I aint done with ol butt crack yet....... :innocentwhistle:

To be continued......
AL

pitw

Jim it never entered my mind to let it go :noway:.  I pmed Al twice telling him to not by any supplies cause the first one missed the mark :innocentwhistle:.  Show me a man that would let another mans reputation take a hit because of him and then stand back and watch and I'll show you a politician or a man that I personally will have nothing to do with except find a use for target practice. :shrug:   The only thing each of us has in this life is a name and how we want others to look upon that name is up to the name holder :confused:.   I choose to want a good name and if it costs me money, time or popularity to keep that name I'll do whatever it takes :eyebrow:.   As you know while a good job may get you one response from that person to others, do a bad job and that same person will tell everyone :doh2:
  I'm glad everyone seems to understand how it went down and I'm pleased at that and do apologize again for any discomfort I caused anyone[I feel like such an [Unit we sit on individually] :puke:
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

Quote from: pitw on February 15, 2010, 10:07:55 PM
I choose to want a good name and if it costs me money, time or popularity to keep that name I'll do whatever it takes :eyebrow:

I'm a hearing ya Buddy :eyebrownod:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

:roflmao:   This was an updated version of Barry's E-caller prank.  Even got THO Al to bite this time.  Don't sweat it THO AL, its happened to a lot of us.   :roflmao:

alscalls

Got the PKG in the mail today................THANK YOU

I think ya miss counted again as there is more than I ordered......Thanks!  :biggrin:

Now if you would PM me the pic and list of what wood it is I can write it down....... :laf: :laf:
I went back to the first page to get the list and you had already taken it down...... :roflmao:
AL

Coulter

Sorry 'bout that Al. I didn't miscount...I just hate using odd ball numbers. I just rounded down to the nearest 5 - I think :confused: either way. I sent ya what I could squeeze into the box. Here is the wood from left to right... (2) Tuilpwood, (3) Spalted Tamarind, (1) Jobillo, (1) Ziricote, (1) Loganberry, and (1.7#) of Coffee Burl. There are some other odds and ends in there as well. I tried to mark them...I remember some zebrawood, a piece of ebony, leopardwood (Make sure you wear your protection with that stuff), a chunk of Lignum Vitae, and I don't remember if I was able to squeeze any Ivorywood in there or not. It should be  marked if I did. Let me know if there is anything else in there that I failed to identify...Enjoy!!

alscalls

You did not round down....... :nono: you definitely rounded up..... :eyebrownod:   Thanks

What wood was the pre drilled ones again?

AL

Coulter

No, I meant I rounded down as far as the counts go. I know there was more of a lot of the items. The pre-drilled wood is all African Blackwood except for one piece, which was figured cocobolo. By the way, double check the bore / toneboards on those before you drill anymore blanks. I think they are actually 1/2" and not 7/16" like I mentioned. Have fun.

Steve

alscalls

Thanks Steve! 
And I always check my bore....... :laf: :laf:
AL