• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

SF Custom Calls... Something new...

Started by yotehunter74, January 19, 2007, 08:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yotehunter74

ok guys... I wanted to try something a little different.  it has been ages since i made any custom howlers.. first off I was not going for all out volume... so this call is in the lower medium range.. it will produce real nice howls without much air... and will make a sweet pup distress ...I started with the end of the howler in a wave pattern.. then moved down to engrave a yote print THRU.. the body of the call... .. I inserted the toneboard at an angle off center due to the feel of the call in the hand... all hand engraved and hand polished...I inserted white paper inside the call to show the detail on the print... (paper not includud).. I made three set with this call and did get answers at 2... but no fur.....as with all my calls if you have any problems just contact me and i will repair or replace the call..... I am asking 40. to your door...

this next pic is my new "hotdog" howler on the left and the lonedog howler above on the right...

Arkyyoter

Those are pretty!! I love the paw print...

Joe

yotehunter74

Joe, 
               thanks a million... I have wanted to do something more to them and just couldnt figure out what i wanted... thought i would try this... and go from there...  it took more time than i thought it would but in the end i think it was worth it....  i think the hotdog will require many many field tests ..lol  I might just keep that one and make a few more for sale...                   

Thanks again,
                      Steve             SF Custom calls...