• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Kingwood "Modular" call

Started by armyturner, July 15, 2010, 10:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armyturner

Here is a dark kingwood call that I just finished. The call comes with three different toneboards: Carver open reed distress, crow, and double reed duck. The distress and crow boards are fit with double o-rings. The call body is just over 3" long, the length varies with the different boards. Price $30 shipped.

pitw

[L] I can't think of anything to say but SOLD :yoyo:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Frogman

Now that's an idea I like.  One barrel with three mouthpieces makes for a very versatile call.  Nice work armyturner!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

FinsnFur

I missed this post, but that turned out very nice Armyturner :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

vvarmitr

Barry "paid" ya the ultimate compliment there.  :biggrin:  ( the buttcracker is always beating me to it.) :sad:

That's a slick set up & a fine looking call!  :wink:  :biggrin:

pitw

OK fella,s I can now say I truly have a versatile call  :yoyo: :yoyo:.   armyturner  true to his word sent the call up to me here in the vast open spaces of Canada :readthis:.   Don opened it up when we arrived home from Edmonton and got a  :confused: look on his face :laf:.  Then he blew on it and I guess he was expecting a duck to waddle by but instead the coolest crow cackle escaped from the call :shrug: and he really was  :confused: :confused: :confused:.   Even the wife who at this point usually uses a broom on us was  :alscalls: at Donny's expression.  So we now knew the call was crow[and an awesome one to me(only one I ever heard)] and upon putting in another insert he was ready to call his duck :eyebrow:.  Then out came the coolest coyote vocals[very good puppy whines as well] he has blown in a spell, but he still was  :confused: :confused:.   He then put in number three insert and I'll be danged if it didn't sound like a duck :confused:.  Thank you for making and better yet selling this call armyturner  :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:.   Donny is now in the process of figuring out how to make some crow decoys out of tar paper and small wood clamps :wink:.  It is so nice to receive these new toys for me and the boys.  The wife likes it and that makes it extra special.
Barry
I say what I think not think what I say.