• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

A few Lanyards

Started by WhiteHare, February 01, 2007, 02:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteHare

I've been here since August 06 watching, reading, learning, and a little posting.

I put off posting pictures for quite a while but after talking with a friend and fellow FinsandFir member I decided..If I don't do it, who will?
So here are a few pictures of just some of the Lanyards I currently have available.

These are all 4 strand round braid with 4 drops.
I use 550 paracord and join it with a custom turned keeper that is epoxied to the lanyard.

Left to right they are:  Desert Tan / Desert Camo...........Black / Desert Camo...........Desert Tan / Brown

$17.50 each for FinsNFir members - delivered via USPS first class   Just noticed a small blemish on the Tan / Brown bottom drop - reduced to $15.00

Clickable picture for each:
SOLD

These are 4 strand round braid that transition to a flat braid and then back to a 4 strand round.

Again, they are 550 paracord and joined by a custom turned keeper that is epoxied to the lanyard.

Top to bottom they are:   Desert Tan / Brown...........Desert Camo / Black...........Black / Gray

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

$22.50 each FinsNFir members - delivered USPS first class.

I currently have the following colors available and will do a custom lanyard to your specifications.
Desert Tan  --  Brown --  Black --  Desert Camo  --  Coyote Tan  --  Gray  --  Red

Any combination of two colors or all one color.

Thank You for looking and I look forward to hearing from some of you.
Keep posting, I enjoy reading the stories, information threads, jibes and ribs...

Richard

WhiteHare Lanyards
Richard Hughes

www.white-hare.com
whitehare@white-hare.com

Hawks Feather

Dick,

Looks like you have been doing a little braiding while the weather is bad.  Nice looking.  I have several of Whitehare's lanyards and they are nice.

Jerry

Arkyyoter

They look really pretty!!!!

Joe

desert dog

That is some nice work there Whitehare!!!

Loren
www.reeselanyards.com

"what you pay for your calls is your business, protecting them is ours"

WhiteHare

Thanks Guys,  coming from you three it means a lot.
WhiteHare Lanyards
Richard Hughes

www.white-hare.com
whitehare@white-hare.com