• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

*UPDATED* PICS* Nice Wooden Hand turned laser engraved Calls.

Started by Ihuntnething, June 14, 2011, 01:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ihuntnething

Updated with PICS. Let me or Hadden Hailers know what you need. Tomorrow is our deal of the day on facebook. Like the page and get a call for cheap every wednesday.

my email: krfinley2004@hotmail.com

On the web. www.haddenhailers.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/haddenhailers

Raise some HAIL

Todd Rahm

Bottom pic, first two calls are very nice are they both available?

Ihuntnething

They are available. Got to the web page and email which one you would like. Or you can email me I'm not a really big fan of being the man in the middle but will help in any way possible.

Todd Rahm

Ihuntnething

I am just a guy helping to spread the word I have the calls and liked them alot and he wanted to get the word out as best as possible. I was apart of this forum b/c i live near lbl and they do the lbl hunt every year thpught I would post it. I didnt want to post in this part of the forum b/c people would think I was delling them but my thread was moved here. The call makers email Andrew Hadden is haddenhailers@gmail.com email him he is a great guy awesome call maker and will hook you up. Tell him kyle sent you.

THO Game Calls

QuoteI have the calls and liked them alot

How long have you had one of Andrews Predator Calls ??   Have you ever used it to hunt with?   Just curious.  How did it work in the field?

AL @ THO

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results