• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

New release...Black Bird Distress Call!!!! (new pic's!)

Started by keekee, August 06, 2006, 08:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob D

Brent,
I only heard a couple of seconds of it before it turned itself off, man that sounded great. How hard is it to use?I bet that is a killer call.
Bob

keekee

Thanks Bob,

Thats what I like about this call it is easy to get the bird distress sound out of, its built just for that sound and coaxing sounds.

I got a ton of guys wanting something easy to blow bird distress so this is what I came up with. So far everyone that has got one loved it. And all the predator calls that tested for me have had great results with them, including Rich Higgins. If you would like to hear the full sound wave of the call. just give me a ring and I will play it for you, or anyone who wants to hear the sound. These calls got a full year of field testing before they were released for sale.

Brent

FinsnFur

Quote from: keekee on September 05, 2006, 10:30:46 PM

These calls got a full year of field testing before they were released for sale.

You got 80 field testers at your beckoning call right here.  :highclap: :congrats: :biggrin: :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

keekee

Several of then that field tested for this all are already here....lol :yoyo:

Brent

vvarmitr

That sounds like a tool I need for my huntin' tool box. :eyebrow:   Now how do I get it in the house w/o Coyote Kate taken it off me?  :wo:

Todd Rahm

Wife called and said "Ya got a package from Brent today"  I was like  :yoyo: :biggrin: :yoyo: :biggrin:

Can't wait to get home and see whats in there.  :biggrin:

keekee

VV.....I can send it in your wife's name!

AK>>>>>>>>>>>Make sure you let me know what you think!!!!!!!!!

Brent

Todd Rahm

Shoot Brent. It's effortlesss with a little trill of the tongue, suprisingly effortless to be honest. I do perty good bird in distress with other calls, but with combos of reed, materials, and airflow.........it sounds perfect. For sure going on the lanyard, and I'll be ordering a few more.  :yoyo: :yoyo:

You better stock up on a few for word gets out and you geta  ton of orders.

I'll be trying it with fox and maybe lynx if I'm lucky enough. Dandy litle call (Of course the PT will be going nowhere)  :wink:

Thanks a ton,
Todd

nailbender

Ilove this little call.  Mine does't sound quite as good as his, but it will with very little practice.  The mouthpeice made it natural, where I always had difficulty with an open reed.  Can't wait to take it in the field! :yoyo:

Kee, did you come up with a new signature plan yet??

keekee

Thanks AK! Im glad you like the calls! Make sure you keep me up to date on how they do for you. A pic with a lynx would be nice!

NB, I am putting Kee "06" inside the bell of the call. And thanks for the kind words!

Brent

Todd Rahm

It has a softness sound to it, that really sells the bird in distess and I'm wondering if'n its a combo of barrel shape and the delrin?

Still playing with it today.  :biggrin:

keekee

Todd,

I think its a combo of both. And the reed set as well. I played with that call for along time before I got just what I wanted in the sound. The Dirlen was the best sound. And the shape really never chaned much of the sound but the reed set sure did.

Im glad you like it! Now go kill a Lynx with it! :eyebrownod:

Brent

Todd Rahm

I'ma gona try for sure, and you'll be the first to know (maybe even before my taxidermist)  :innocentwhistle:

keekee