• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

New Calls

Started by CypressSlough, March 06, 2007, 03:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CypressSlough

OK guys. I'm getting ready to head over for the radio show. I wanted to go ahead and get these calls on here before I left. The calls are tuned raspy cottontail. I still have a couple other calls that I haven't finished yet, and the collector calls are getting closer. Shipping is included in the price. Thanks for looking, Brian.

Not-So Birdseye Maple $30.00, Curly Maple $35.00, Mesquite Sold, Cedar Sold

Red Palm Sold, Bocote Sold, Macassar Ebony Sold, Cocabola Sold, Africn Blackwood Sold
www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

keekee

Great work! I will take the Ebony call! Send me some details!

Brent

ninthinning

Nice!  I will buy the African blackwood.
Their horses are swifter than leopards, fiercer than wolves at dusk - Habakkuk 1:8

FinsnFur

Damn...that is some beautiful work  :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

CypressSlough

Thanks guys. I forgot to put in the shipping is included. I went back and added it. Gotta get the others finished up now. Brian.
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

Todd Rahm

Holy smokers you know how to make an entrence!!!!!!!!!!!!  :shck:

Ok fellas we need to lay down some guide lines here.........................no purchases  :holdon:  until I can see the pics.    :readthis: :innocentwhistle:

Ok, Ok forget the guide lines. Cypress those are for sure smokers, and since all four of my first choices are gone.  :madd: I'll be happy to take the red palm if its available?  :biggrin:

Todd

Todd Rahm

Wait..........................what others are ya working on?  :confused:

keekee

Got it Brian! Payment on the way!

Sorry Todd! Remember first come first serve.... :roflmao:....You still got my Rhino Call you know! :eyebrownod: Two of them I think! :iroll:

Brent

CypressSlough

Thanks, Brent. I'll get it sent out Thursday.

Thanks Todd. The Red Palm is still available. I have a Zebrawood/Gaboon Ebony, Green Bois D'Arc, 2 Red Oak Burl/Gaboon Ebony, Curly Koa/Cocabola and a Spalted Pecan in this style. Then I have 2 Green and Yellow Bois D'Arc and 2 laminated Curly Koa and African Blackwood/African Blackwood carved and checkered calls in the works. The laminates are the first calls I've made like this and maybe the last for awhile. Let me know what you want to Todd. Thanks again guys, Brian.
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

Todd Rahm

Sorry about that Brian. Re-read my post it almost sounds like I'm saying "I'm settling on the Red Palm, because the four better calls are gone.", But thats not what I meant to say. They are all extremely nice look'n calls and I'de be happy with ANY of them. What I should have said in order of my favorite woods.  :wink:

I have a few Red Palm calls, but nothing of that magnitude, and I'll be honored to take it, and I'll keep my eyes peeled, because I'm sure it won't be my last one.  :wink: From a picture stand point, you do nice work, but I'm guessing thats going to be a call that awes me when in hand.  :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Fireball221

Hello Brian,
I would like to see a picture of that Green Bois D'Arc.  I am definitely interested in it.  Nice Calls.
Thanks,

ninthinning

Mine came today,  Very first class excellent call.  All around first class.  The sound, shape, size, finish are all A+.  I really like this call.
Their horses are swifter than leopards, fiercer than wolves at dusk - Habakkuk 1:8

CypressSlough

Thanks 9th. I really appreciate the comments and thoughts. Coming from a great callmaker, I'll take them with pride. Brian.
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

Fireball221

Brian,
I am still interested in that green Bois d arc.  Let me know and Thanks,

CypressSlough

Fireball, the green bois d'arc is almost ready to go. I have been too busy with work to get it finished. I am actually off today and tomorrow finally and will try to get it finished. As soon as it's ready, I will post it. Thanks, Brian.
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

BryanStanley

If that cocobolo call is still up for grabs I would like to have it.

Bryan

CypressSlough

Bryan the cocabola is yours. Thanks, Brian.
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

BryanStanley

Todd Rahm

Brian,

Got my call in the mail and its awesome.  :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:  The craftmanship is super. love the design, shape and style. Really like how ya got the brass ring on there.  :congrats: Still trying to figure it out.  :confused: :wink:

Very nice,
Todd

keekee

Mine came as well Steve. Very nice work! I am proud to add this call to my collection! Thanks!

Brent